Main Menu

quick stupid question

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

SpeedLimits

badcrazygirl

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Oh boy yay lol ty when i tried removing it it said it install log folder not found  >:( help plz

Homer

Are you doing it from the control panel add remove programs?

badcrazygirl

Homer

Don't worry about it. It should not present a problem. To fix it we would have to mess with your registry and I don't recommend anyone mess with the registry. You can really mess up your computer if you don't know what your doing. Just go ahead and install 7.2. You shouldn't have any problems. :)

Homer

badcrazygirl

tyvm but i wanna get rid of files and programs i don't need and want so if theirs another way to do this plz help

Homer

badcrazygirl

it's okay thanks for the help much appreciated i don't wanna mess with the registry to

Wheeler

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on September 25, 2004, 10:37:33 AM
tyvm but i wanna get rid of files and programs i don't need and want so if theirs another way to do this plz help

Nothing stupd about this type of queston at all. If I was you, (I do not know what versom of windoze you are using) I would get Notron CleanSweep and Norton Unstaller for windoze.  IF you do happen to get the unstaller, I would not mess with any other than Notrons, have the setting, set to safe. and always make a backup of ecan and everything that you unstall...... You just might unstall the wrong item, been there done that.  ALSO for you and everyone out there. IF you are using windoze XP. you need to update it to service pack 2. you can download it at (do that wwwthing) windowsupdate dot com.  You also asked what is a back door? It is just another way for hackers to get into your computer. I run 2 diffferent firewalls and feel safe. have fun getting the tokies   ;)

Homer

You can easily access windows update by opening IE clicking on Tools then Windows Update. O0

Super Duckie

i'll help ya with your registry one of these nights when i have time

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview