PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 03:05:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

U won't be seein me on the here for a little bit Im in the hospital tom morn.

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

:)  Everyone I am back home.  I just about went nuts in there.  No SMOKING had to wear a patch.  I lost one pound today and I thought oh shit and thats the way it was until I pleaded to come home and that I would eat and stop letting things bother me.  I don't know if everyone remembers but my beloved soul mate Meid died on June 27 and on our daughters 17th birthday.  He left an estate that shall I say has brought out the low life of the earth.  Money makes people do terrible things.  Anyway, I have been dealing with alot of issues and everything is happening so fast.  Anyway, my weight was in the danger zone that was why I was in the hospital.  THey have been after me for weeks wanting to admit me.  I finally realized one day I didn't feel right and I didn't want to leave the children without a father and a Mother.  So I agreed to the program.  And a program I am on.  I am glad to be home I really hated it there.  Especially since the date Meid passed away was just a day away.  I was in the same hospital he was in.  I thank you all for your support and nice comments it means alot to me.  I sorta did bust outta there Barbara lol  I promised my soul I think.  I slept omg I scared the nurses cause they couldn't get me awake so I was on watch.   I was completely exhausted.  But, I know now what I have to do..  Thanks everyone and I did miss this forum.  And its nice to hear comments we get to openly talk here and that makes things nice.  I was told a private Eye was watching me and that maybe the kids and I should take a trip for a couple of weeks by one of the attorneys  and thats what broke the camels back for me.  Thanks all  Getty

Homer

Welcome Home Getty! :-*

I'm sure yoor going through hell with everything you have had to deal with lately but sometimes you have to take a timeout and collect yourself. Try not to let everything build up. I'm sure things are tough right now but just think, They will get better. :) I would take that nice long vacation if at all possible. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Welcome home Getty!  I wish you would put on a little weight there.  I have visions of you jumping around in the shower to get wet.  Don't make me come there and stuff you full of Godiva chocolates and Twinkie clubs (Twinkie, bacon, Twinkie...you get the picture)  The PC Biggest Flirt is home, yippee!!!!!  I tried to fill in and flirt while you were gone but no one wanted my affection, sniff.  They all laughed and wouldn't let me join their reindeer games.  Now that you are home I can go back to being the PC Worst Imitation of the Biggest Flirt, sigh.

Go Iggles
my prediction?
Detroit 10
Eagles 1,258

badcrazygirl

welcome back sry to hear about your loss i think we all kno how it is to lose someone i lost a dad and grandad in the same year when i was 8

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on September 26, 2004, 07:31:55 AM
Welcome home Getty!  I wish you would put on a little weight there.  I have visions of you jumping around in the shower to get wet.  Don't make me come there and stuff you full of Godiva chocolates and Twinkie clubs (Twinkie, bacon, Twinkie...you get the picture)  The PC Biggest Flirt is home, yippee!!!!!  I tried to fill in and flirt while you were gone but no one wanted my affection, sniff.  They all laughed and wouldn't let me join their reindeer games.  Now that you are home I can go back to being the PC Worst Imitation of the Biggest Flirt, sigh.

Go Iggles
my prediction?
Detroit 10
Eagles 1,258

I'll bring the donuts. ;) Mmmmmmm donuts! O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Thisnamenottaken

bob@pogopal

Welcom back, Getty!

Put first things first and get well. You need your health and your best mental faculties to deal with the vultures and to do what you need to do for your children's sakes.

I highly recommend spaghetti and meatballs, veal scallopini, tortellini soup and the occasional new york strip with green veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. (I have an awesome recipe for meatballs if you need one.)

Make sure you get some exercise and lots of rest too.

badcrazygirl

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Barbara on September 26, 2004, 07:31:55 AM

Go Iggles
my prediction?
Detroit 10
Eagles 1,258
OMG I had the TV on but I kept wanting a cig so bad I kept asking if it was time for the meds LOL  Oh you tart you,  tease tease tease LOL  who loves ya.... besides those sexy u know who men we talked about haha  Oh I am so happy to be HOME  whoo hoo got weighed and have another pound.  I was loosing my boobs hahaha  I love the  sisters as we all call them here.  Its like that chevy chase movie  do these look real  do they feel real  LOL  Getty loves ya all 

gettysrevenge

Quote from: bob@pogopal on September 27, 2004, 09:32:17 AM
Welcom back, Getty!

Put first things first and get well. You need your health and your best mental faculties to deal with the vultures and to do what you need to do for your children's sakes.

I highly recommend spaghetti and meatballs, veal scallopini, tortellini soup and the occasional new york strip with green veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. (I have an awesome recipe for meatballs if you need one.)

Make sure you get some exercise and lots of rest too.

Can I move in LOL  B  would love that haha  thanks for the encouragement I am gaining, weighed today the 27th one pound whoo hoo.  I dont answer the phone unless I want got called ID  and daughter gets the mail and screens it for me.  She reads it and if she the 17 yrs old thinks it needs my attention she tells me so far she files them in trash LOL  and yes would love meatball receipe!! 

gettysrevenge

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on September 26, 2004, 08:04:18 AM
i'lll bring the beer and steal your money when your drunk lol
n   LOL  We will both be so drunk you will forget what you came for HAHAHA  You visit me we drink and eat and be merry and depending on time of year swim or hot tub lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview