PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:49:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Share how you got banned so others wont have too....

Started by WillMoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

WillMoon

Hi, let me first say thank you to those responsoble for this site, and all who contribute   :)

I use the autos for poppit, and I never use my main Club Pogo Id to run an auto...
I always make disposable free accounts, and get passes from others, or give them passes myself, to use THEM to run the autos.
I then lose them to myself with a double login in a poker game.
I'm sure this isnt an original idea, lol...
Has anyone ever had an account shut down for this?
What were you doing when you got caught, pogo will include the details in why you were banned in the email as i understand it...
Please share with others so we can learn from the mistakes of others, and not our own...

WillMoon

Homer

The biggest problem with getting banned these days are the snitches. People on pogo are reporting people because they think your using an auto. I suggest changing rooms frequently or at least refreshing the game once in a while. They will also report you if they think your winning percentage is too high. There are a number of opinions on how long to use autos etc. If you serch around the forum you will find them. Running autos 24/7 isn't a good idea either. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: WillMoon on September 26, 2004, 02:03:56 AM

What were you doing when you got caught, pogo will include the details in why you were banned in the email as i understand it...

not if you don't include an email only reason to have email is in case you win JP/prizes since the chance of me winning any JP is such a long shot I don't include an email addy

TheRaven

badcrazygirl

Dramarguy

TonySoprano

I like to run my turbo 21 and poppit autos on a name that is not club pogo then dumb the tokens to my account. When you use regular names no one can see your win percentage, just how many games you played and your best win. Also the uncensored chat rooms have been good to me as far as people not reporting. It's usually just a bunch of kids in there that don't care one way or the other. Since I been doing that I can run autos 24/7 for as long as I want until my internet connection fails and have never got banned. I'm still trying to figure out what game gives me the most tokens in the shortest amount of time.

chetta

never been banned and i have been in the same room as this pogo steve guy, i did not even turn my auto off

TonySoprano

I have had 2 accounts banned. One was running an auto for 6 days straight. I don't remember how long the other one was running but it was around 5 or 6 days.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: TonySoprano on September 29, 2004, 02:20:38 PM
I have had 2 accounts banned. One was running an auto for 6 days straight. I don't remember how long the other one was running but it was around 5 or 6 days.
i have to check my email and look at girlie pics there is no way i could run my auto more then 10 hours straight

TonySoprano

I agree, couldn't go without the comp. I run my autos and do all my downloading on a different computer and use this one as my primary one.

daletta2

Mr. Soprano,
  first let me say I really like how you handled Tony Jr. during that rebellion on mom...but...are you and Carmella ever getting back together?????  What happened with the bear??? The Thugs just sat outside and nothing happened!  Is Meadow still on the X?

And in closing, I hear that Poppit is the answer to your question. 

With all respect Sir, Daletta2 O0

Heaven Sent

I don't turn mine on until I go shopping, Leave the house for anything or while sleeping.

If I turn a cheat on while I'm sleeping then I make it pause, Pogo monitor's how fast the clicks are etc. They log everything.   "They bring out all the info if you win".  So that is basically it. but before these programs were even out.. I used to use ghost mouse lol.. for slots etc but it clicks the ads now.. so it sucks..

My friend got banned for playing quick shot hoops, He was a regular character not a member, He then started making baskets quickly "he used no cheat, I was watching" He ended up being banned.  They told him that they were suspicious of him using a cheat program and basically gave him the boot.

pogo tycoon

so basicly they look at your stats when they "audit" your account so to speak.or logs to see how fast it was being play. so if you se an auto for slow even if you win a jp you shouldnt have problems?

Commander_Powell

So.....  In other words.  If you actually win a prize (as rare as that is), POGO looks at your account to decide if they 'suspect' that you are using an auto.  Someone who is good at a game could easily look like they are using an auto when they aren't - A situation that is LARGELY open to interpretation and opinion. 

I can see it now...  "Oh my, according to the powers that be at POGO, we 'think' that you've been using an auto program (or some other ambiguous method of cheating), therefore, we're NOT going to pay you the $8000 jackpot that you just won..."  And WHO could argue with that?  After all, POGO is the company that owes the money.  It's inconceivable that they would make up a story just so they wouldn't have to pay off...  ::)

If they pulled that crap on me, they'd be looking at a MAJOR lawsuit, and they'd have to do better than 'POGO says so'...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview