Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

favourite cities visited

Started by EnglishLion,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

I have visited a fair few cities in Europe and honeymooned in Vancouver BC and would have to say out of the ones i liked the most Amsterdam,Barcelona,Cork,Salzburg and Vancouver it would have to be either Vancouver or Salzburg.... O0 O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

gettysrevenge

When and if I take a little vacation I am going to Nevis -  dont rent cars its so small but oh man  there is this place that well has a drink that knocks your lights out and then some.  And at night the smell of sweet well it is illigal everywhere else is mixed with the smell of excellent fresh seafood.  And the music is awesome all under nothing but a thatched roof.  The generator runs the lights haha  But, its a very secluded neat place.  Course I love the locals there.  No place to shop grocery store has maybe 5 cases of pop but you dont know what country it comes from.  Some of the meat and canned goods aren't really updated lol  But hey I love the place.  Fly into St. Kitts and boat over to Nevis only Problem  ... Only place to stay there is the Four Seasons  and  I dont know if the kids would be into that.  Basically I am not a fully clothed person lol  And well the costs sheez is such a rip off...  Getty  but the entertainment is sure wonderful and the island is beautiful and the ocean omg i gotta go barabara....

Super Duckie

TyLey

I lMy favorites were Montreal in Cananda, London, Orlando' Georgetown,Guyana(my family is from). I going to Hawaii for my 21 next month. That might be my ATF. Can't wait

EnglishLion

badcrazygirl

TheRaven

Best city I visited was New Orleans for Mardi Gras...  O0

Take it off girl!  8)

bob@pogopal

Mine would have to be the French Quarter in New Orleans.

But there are so many close contenders it is really difficult to pick one: Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Austin, Manhattan, Garden City, Santa Monica, Quebec, Halifax, Lahaina, Toronto, Vancouver, Edinburgh

I love them all.

Maelstrom

My favorite would have to be the city that never sleeps, Las Vegas. I got to do some cool stuff there I couldn't elsewhere. Shoot a real machine gun, test-drive a Ferrari, ride a rollercoaster 110 floors up (Stratosphere). Hee hee.
Definitely a vacation I'll never forget.

DEBKARLAR

upstate NY and NYC was great as was Niagra falls! I also liked the little citys of limon CO and colby KS

gettysrevenge

gettysrevenge

Quote from: TheRaven on September 28, 2004, 01:09:00 PM
Best city I visited was New Orleans for Mardi Gras...  O0

Take it off girl!  8)
Not a problem   (ovo)   Getty     (_!_)  now wear are the beads and no cheap crap either lol people pay to see these babies
  hahahah just kidding

Quaevil

Humm... I spent some time at chincotigue ( spelling ) off the coast of VA , Love them ponies! got married in Vegas ( mistake #1) and reno ( mistake #2) rofl !  I love LA.., Vancouver BC is nice also .. But Seattle really rocks! love it!

dallastx

chetta

Key West is my favorite city as well O0
that is why i live here, people say to me all the time, oh i would love to live here
brings me to the question, why live somewhere you don't like, i never got that
same as work, why do people go to a job they hate?
why stayed married to a person you cant stand?
just my 2 cents

EnglishLion

true Chetta,but some ppl live where they dont like cos they cant afford to move.
i'd like to live in Cannes but its a bit out my price range

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview