PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:54:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

constitution english project

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

i need big words for my english project constitution and i'm doing this on the school plz help so far i got

THE SCHOOLS CONSTITUTION
Preamble-

We the people known as students, felt that this is our time to have our rights changed in the schools system and the building as well.

We have come to the conclusion of the reasons why we either don't come to school or fail the classes that we take in order to prepare are selfs for the future

as well as are goals to succeed. So we the students finally have decided to write to you Beaufort County School System, hopefully to enable to fix these

problems for a better, safer, and more interesting environment to enable us to be educated, feel comfortable, feel safe, and help others to learn and to ensure 

them to have a more understanding in side and out side the school and school system for a better future.

Statement of believes-

We the people not only students but also parents belive that the policies and the environment in witch we learn in, is why we  lack in  education and   

succeeding our goals for a better future. Thus this constitution is to help you the reader of the Beaufort County School System, hopefully understand why some

of us are not succeeding in our grades as well as are classes. Not only to help you understand but hopefully fix the problems that are causing us students and

some teachers to lack in education and yet lack in understanding of our needs for the future.

Thisnamenottaken

Do you attend HS in South Carolina Dark?.... I Lived on Hilton Head Island when I was in High School and they didn't have a High School so we rode the bus for over an hour to get to McCracken High in Bluffton SC...

I liked your progress so far... not sure what your objectives are.. as they are not clearly stated... more teacher to student ratio, better lunches?  More after school activities...  what is the environment and how should it be changed??

I didn't know I guess I'm definitely old school.... graduated in 1983... It never occurred to me or any students then that we had options... we had to go to school like it or not... didn't get a choice of lunch .... well we did either eat the one meal they served or bring it from home... My daughter just graduated  I was amazed at her silly complaints... such as they didn't have her flavor bagel this morning or the vending machines were out of her flavor....  I personally think the school should be turned back over to the teachers... not the students...... I could never teach,  the first time I told little Johnny to take a seat and he flipped me off and walked out I would be under arrest.... When we went to school we didn't know it was an option to disobey an authority figure..... if we were told to sit we sat.... told to do our work we did it or accepted the consequences.... I only went to the principals office once and that was enough for me... got paddled out in the hall once or twice and it didn't hurt anything but my pride, it only reinforced my respect for the people who chose to go to college to try and teach me so I could become a productive adult....

badcrazygirl

this is something else i added
List of Complaints-

We the people, that participate in school's activity before including going to class to be educated and after school meaning the students, teachers,

and parents, believe that the reason why  of lacking in our goal to be educated as well as succeeding for future purpose in life as well as are carreer to f

feed us and shelter us with a house and clothing and our children as well. We lack in education because the halls are small and when we are changing

classes they become crowded with utterly rudeness and disrespect toward others also various types of  discrimination among the differen't type of people,

is giving us extreme pressure and unabling us to learn. Sometimes the bathroom's are very dirty and unabling us not to use when needed. Sometimes the

bathrooms stalls are filled and or not working  when some of us needs to use he bathroom and some students take a very long time using the bathroom or

doing some other activity in their also causing some of us not to use the bathroom when needed. When class is ending we only having 5 minutes to class

causing some of us not to be able to go to are lockers and bathroom when needed to also causing us late for class and getting us tardy. At lunch time

sometimes the lines are too full causing us to not to be able to eat and use the bathroom, and the food is terrible causing us not to eat when hungry and

causing us to be nurished in the afternoon. Also when the bell rings for when we leave school we only have 5 minutes to get to the buses not enabling

some of us to go to the lockers and use the bathrooms when needed causing some of us to be late for the bus and not having a way home. Some of us

woukd also like to do after school activities but we wouldn't have a way to get there because are mommies and daddies need to work.
Now I need an example of a declaraction of Independance plz help

badcrazygirl

is this a good declaration of Idependance?
   In inclusion we the people that go to school, shall not tollerate this any longer we will revoke the school intill all problems of our needs are fix, we demand it. We the people that work hard to have a successful life and participate in activities before and after school deserve your time to try to fix our issues, intil our issues are fixed we will no longer attend  school or any type of school activities and pay the school's taxes.

bigbear78

Wow well said O0

As for the big words, use a Thesaurus       http://thesaurus.reference.com/

It gives you the Synonyms of a word (A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word)

Example:  Independence

Synonyms:   ability, aptitude, autarchy, autonomy, home rule, liberty, license, qualification, self-determination, self-government, self-reliance, self-rule, self-sufficiency, separation, skill, sovereignty

badcrazygirl

thanks but i think i finished it
heres the update:
                        THE SCHOOLS CONSTITUTION Of NC
Preamble-

We the people known as students, felt that this is our time to have our rights changed in the schools system and the building as well.

We have come to the conclusion of the reasons why we either don't come to school or fail the classes that we take in order to prepare are selfs for the

future as well as are goals to succeed. So we the students finally have decided to write to you Beaufort County School System, hopefully to enable to fix

these problems for a better, safer, and more interesting environment to enable us to be educated, feel comfortable, feel safe, and help others to learn and

to ensure them to have a more understanding inside and outside the school and school system for a better future This is not only for Washington High

School but also for all the other schools that need a change.

Statement of Believes-

We the people not only students but also parents and some teachers believe that the policies and the environment in witch we learn in, is why we 

lack in education and succeeding our goals for a better future. Thus this constitution is to help you the reader of the Beaufort County School System,

hopefully understand why some of us are not succeeding in our grades as well as are classes. Not only to help you understand but hopefully fix the

problems that are causing us students and some teachers to lack in education and yet lack in understanding of our needs for the future.

Statement of Prior Attempts to Redress Grievances-

We tried various things to help us do better but they did not work out the way we plained, we've tried getting up early every morning making us

tired. We have tried taking the shortcuts to our classes so we won't be late, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, we've tried to petition the school

about the new tardy policy witch still didn't work. We've tried talking to the teachers and the people in office and guidance, we've tried going to the

bathroom before we go to school during lunch and after school. We've tried multiple of things to make due with this terrible school system but nothing

works and that is why we are writing to you today.

List of Complaints-

We the people, that participate in school's activity before including going to class to be educated and after school meaning the students, teachers,

and parents, believe that the reason why  of lacking in our goal to be educated as well as succeeding for future purpose in life as well as are carreer to f

feed us and shelter us with a house and clothing and our children as well. We lack in education because the halls are small and when we are changing

classes they become crowded with utterly rudeness and disrespect toward others also various types of  discrimination among the differen't type of people,

is giving us extreme pressure and unabling us to learn. Sometimes the bathroom's are very dirty and unabling us not to use when needed. Sometimes the

bathrooms stalls are filled and or not working  when some of us needs to use he bathroom and some students take a very long time using the bathroom or

doing some other activity in their also causing some of us not to use the bathroom when needed. When class is ending we only having 5 minutes to class

causing some of us not to be able to go to are lockers and bathroom when needed to also causing us late for class and getting us tardy. At lunch time

sometimes the lines are too full causing us to not to be able to eat and use the bathroom, and the food is terrible causing us not to eat when hungry and

causing us not to be nurished in the afternoon. Also when the bell rings for when we leave school we only have 5 minutes to get to the buses not enabling

some of us to go to the lockers and use the bathrooms when needed causing some of us to be late for the bus and not having a way home. Some of us

would also like to do after school activities but we wouldn't have a way to get there because are mommies and daddies need to work.

Declaration of Independence-

In inclusion we the people that go to school, shall not tollerate this any longer we shall revoke the school intill all problems of our needs are fix, we

demand it. We the people that work hard to have a successful life and participate in activities before and after school deserve your time to try to fix our

issues, intil our issues are fixed we will no longer attend school or any before and after school activities, and pay the school's taxes. Please understand that

this is not a joke we will revoke and we will prevalle at all costs noone will stop us from reaching our goals that God has gave us the right to.

Signatures-

Jennifer Warren & Ben Wilson
this was a group assignment

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview