PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Turbo 21

Started by YabbaDabbaDoo,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

When I play in WWW it never gives me the tokens it is suppose to give me.  I have added them up thousands of time and it still does not add up to what I won playing the game.  I wrote to Pogo about the number count being wrong and it said that you will get the tokens, and the reason I was not getting them is "because it is hard to keep up with everyone's token tally" as quoted by Pogo.

pstmrk1

*cough cough BS cough*
Sounds like Pogo dont know why this is happening....or Not Telling the reason.

Seems like any score over 150ish Pogo reduces the score down to around 100....

april76543

If ya slow the auto down like Santa69 said it wont ripp off any tokens! Try it..it sure worked fur me  O0
    april

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: april76543 on October 05, 2004, 02:47:33 PM
If ya slow the auto down like Santa69 said it wont ripp off any tokens! Try it..it sure worked fur me  O0
    april
not a problem if all you want is  13 or 14 even 15 21's :-\
this is my last post in this topic

gettysrevenge

I dont care about the tokens although I have over 6 mil which is good for me but I am going to town on the badges.  I have few left to get lol   canasta and popfu and www.  And what do we do with all those worthless tokens anyway.  I open a naughty but nice virtual store LOL  Regardless, I am almost spinach. Oh and I haven't gotten anything in wordhangsuponme.  I play and then thing boots me out all the time got sick of it.  Phinx same thing so pee on them ...  Getty   :-*

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: april76543 on October 05, 2004, 02:47:33 PM
    april

I have:

a) ran the auto so it ends the game with 5 seconds left each time
b) played the game manually, with no auto

and I still get ripped off tokens. Could you please PM the settings you are using...

Thanks all for trying to help!

Midnight'sMummy

Just an FYI for you all...I have played Turbo-21 with and without the auto, and never received the correct amount of tokens, I emailed Pogo and complained about their "Fuzzy Math" and  this is what I got as a reply:

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.
We are aware of the issue where you may not be getting all of the tokens won in Turbo 21 and hope to have it fixed within the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, we will not be able to credit back any tokens that may have been lost due to this issue.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Pogo_Mona
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Hope this helps a little bit, the auto program may have nothing to do with it.

DEBKARLAR

thanks tracy I didn't have the guts to ask pogo because if they knew my SN they might have banned my butt. maybe pogo will make  it might go the other way 432 tokens becomes 1400
lol then NO ONE would complian
pogo and thier dang QuirkMode = sloppy programing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview