This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cant make a rated game in CRIBBAGE!!!!

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Can't make a rated game in Cribbage & Cannot join a rated game, I'm ticked off!!!!

Dream Faerie

RocknRollGirl

I have the same problem I can not make the room rated in Crabbage either.  I also went to play Canasta and after I won the game it did not give me my tokens, so I am not playing anything anymore til Pogo fixes up this mess.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on September 28, 2004, 10:23:12 PM
I have the same problem I can not make the room rated in Crabbage either.  I also went to play Canasta and after I won the game it did not give me my tokens, so I am not playing anything anymore til Pogo fixes up this mess.

>:(  :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on September 28, 2004, 10:36:49 PM

>:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(

Are you making fun of me or just mad at Pogo????  Just wanted to ask.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

shes prolly mad at pogo Dreams  really nice I cant see her making fun of anyone

RocknRollGirl

I am sure everyone is nice on here and I know they are....I was just asking that is all.  Sorry if I hurt anyone feelings.   :'(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on September 28, 2004, 11:02:29 PM

Oh no! NEVER! I'm sooooo sorry if I came accross that way. I am very upset with POGO. I didnt get my cribbage Badge because it wasnt allowing me to make a rated table. I'm sorry it seemed as if I were making fun of you, I would NEVER do that. I apologize 

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on September 28, 2004, 11:59:06 PM

Oh no! NEVER! I'm sooooo sorry if I came accross that way. I am very upset with POGO. I didnt get my cribbage Badge because it wasnt allowing me to make a rated table. I'm sorry it seemed as if I were making fun of you, I would NEVER do that. I apologize
You did not come off like you were making fun of me and I am sorry about the mix up.  I could not get into Cribbage either and I was upset with Pogo also.  I am so sorry for the misunderstanding.   :)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on September 29, 2004, 12:09:55 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on September 28, 2004, 11:59:06 PM

You did not come off like you were making fun of me and I am sorry about the mix up.  I could not get into Cribbage either and I was upset with Pogo also.  I am so sorry for the misunderstanding.   :)

No apologies needed...  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview