PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:46:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best bands in da world

Started by EnglishLion,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes) I bet I am one of the few that had a hard rock/heavy metal song for their wedding song lol

KittyKat

lets see if i can think of them all

Slipknot, Slayer, Greenday, Blink 182, Offspring, Static-X, Rammstein, Unloco, Queen, Eminem. I think thats it.

EnglishLion

Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 08, 2004, 10:46:11 PM
Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go (Angel Eyes) I bet I am one of the few that had a hard rock/heavy metal song for their wedding song lol
[/quote

Nice one at our wedding we had "In The End" by LP and "My Way" by Sid Vicious

Adacia

Hmmmm....there are so many. I love Linkin Park and many of the current artists and bands. I adore techno and rave too. Love Anastasia!
   I am into the obscure and also Billboard top 40. If you have any top 40 queries feel free to ask as I have every weekly chart burned into my memory  :o. I was an 80's child, but love it all. I have every song downloaded that hit the charts dating back to 1955 (even the chit the was chit).
   My all time favs range from Front 242, Nine Inch Nails, Janet Jackson to Hall & Oates lol

Dream Faerie

Quote from: EnglishLion on October 09, 2004, 03:05:18 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 08, 2004, 10:46:11 PM
[/quote

Nice one at our wedding we had "In The End" by LP and "My Way" by Sid Vicious
;D ;) O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview