PlayBuddy
September 07, 2024, 08:33:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Edge New BS

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Is there anyway to get rid of this??

It is pissing me off.

Mayhem

I've never seen that before. Check your extensions, and turn them off one by one to see if that fixes it.

edge://extensions/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

I wish I could get rid of Edge.  Period. 

My suggestion to get change to another browser.  Pogo works for me on Opera, Firefox, and Chrome.  The Buddies do well on the last two.

C~M

Thanks, uninstalled a few before it went away but have no idea what one it was.

Mayhem

Quote from: minimarshs on June 22, 2024, 10:51:06 AMI wish I could get rid of Edge.  Period. 

My suggestion to get change to another browser.  Pogo works for me on Opera, Firefox, and Chrome.  The Buddies do well on the last two.

I don't mind Edge, as it works pretty well for me. I of course have Firefox and Chrome installed as well.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

Quote from: Mayhem on June 23, 2024, 12:02:48 AMI don't mind Edge, as it works pretty well for me. I of course have Firefox and Chrome installed as well.
I don't mind the Edge browser, what bugs me is all the baggage that comes up when it is opened.  It definitely does the job.

Squid

Edge is ok for me.  I have Chrome and FF, too.  Also, I have the CC cleaner.  They offer a browser and I tried it.  It works well for me and the autos like it, too.  I think it's a "lighter" browser and I haven't noticed much spam/paraphernalia/pop-ups, etc.

minimarshs

thanks, Squid, that's good to know

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview