PlayBuddy
September 07, 2024, 07:01:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coming Soon: Pogo Slots Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Slots is expanding to garden frontiers and getting a brand new update! With the Garden Slots machine, you'll be able to make crazy combos and increase your wins with bonus round mini-games.

Get ready to pop balloons, navigate a barrel frenzy, and hunt down pinatas full of boosters! There's also other blasts of fun, like daily rewards every week and new challenges and badges to check out.

See you soon in Pogo Slots!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Am I being cynical if I say that I bet these changes to P. Slots will involve impossible tasks that require PU's?

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2024, 03:42:07 AMAm I being cynical if I say that I bet these changes to P. Slots will involve impossible tasks that require PU's?
Not at all haha giggle2.gif . Seems how everything else is going that way

Mayhem

I really hope not. I'm going to stay positive about this one!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on June 26, 2024, 12:01:27 AMI really hope not. I'm going to stay positive about this one!
Ok, I love the positivity!  I hope it's well placed! 

minimarshs

I had always thought, from the opening page, that the next level would have another Pogo game theme, much like the Phlinx II, only Sweet Tooth Town or a Mahjong or Stack'em.  They are totally switching gears on me, how dare they!  I am looking forward to it though, the slots games that Pogo has always offered are fascinating for me - how weird is that?
I can't imagine where they could introduce the power-ups, and I will try to stay positive about how they couldn't figure it out either.