PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 08:28:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Have you guys visited the pogo store lately?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

They have a few neat items in their store now ...

Feel Like Toast? You will when you get one of these great new POGO™ toasters. This high-quality, modern toaster even toasts the POGO logo right onto the bread. It's the greatest thing since sliced...well, you know."

::)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SoaringUSAEagle

Yeah my friend and I were in there last week and cracked up over that toaster.... WHAT'S NEXT ya know?

That toaster still makes me laugh.

Mayhem

Here's another one ...

Click here for full size pic

I don't think the jackhammers should be her immediate concern. If she's so worried about the effects on her unborn child, perhaps get rid of that cancer stick?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DEBKARLAR

bigbear78

Quote from: Mayhem on September 29, 2004, 03:58:02 PM
Here's another one ...

Click here for full size pic

I don't think the jackhammers should be her immediate concern. If she's so worried about the effects on her unborn child, perhaps get rid of that cancer stick?

OMG......People really are stupid.  Smokin a cig while pregnant and shes worried about noise.......people like that should be spaded or neutered (Don't know if I spelled those right ;D

gettysrevenge

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on September 29, 2004, 08:19:19 PM
lmao i llike the toaster
LMFAO toaster well i am on here to much as it is I sure as hell will not have logo pogo on anything as a matter of fact  here is a great idea  if I am going to advertise say any brand name item like say sport shirts  then they need to pay me for the advertising I do for them!!  Think about it,  you pay for the shirt or whatever and believe you me I know all about advertising budgets.  I know one thing you are paying for their advertising budget when you buy their products to advertise for free.  LOL  $30.00 T shirt hell they pay me and give me to shirt free LOL  i splash with water often get lots of looks and make them money and I make money  Excellent idea  LOL   My husband would meet with vendors he buyes from and would wear another vendors shirt LOL  Tooo funny made for some excellent dealing he was so smart  Getty

badcrazygirl

Quaevil

TyLey

Barbara

How odd?  I wonder what is next?  The Pogo in home pregnancy test?

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Donut Messiah on October 03, 2004, 12:05:08 AM
OMG Barb! lmao, I wonder.. Will it be Spike if it's negative, will it be dottie if it's negative, will it be fido if it's negative.. Would they use a squelchie for postive? lol...... just my thought if they were to make an in home pregnancy test.
No offense to any gay users on forum but I think it would be bucky the blackjack dealer for neg b/c he looks kinda gay...like that boyscout leader from SNL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview