PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:46:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Service Update: Sweet Tooth Town In-Game Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

We understand that some of you are experiencing issues with progress not being saved and the completion badge not being awarded during the in-game event in Sweet Tooth Town. Please know that our team is actively investigating this issue. We truly appreciate your patience, and we'll share any updates with you as soon as we have them. Thank you for your understanding.

Sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

minimarshs

They mean "STILL investigating the issue", I haven't received the badge when I completed the challenge, three times in a row now.  Pogo_Sconnie came through on the first two for me (thanks again Sconnie!), and I have Pogo-mailed him to report my lack-of-badge today for this third one.

And this time around, the levels weren't all that easy. I had enough powerups to pull me through it.

I still can't figure out why Pogo has these events in a game that doesn't do well with it.  SMH, and moving on to fun stuff.

Mayhem

I'm hoping this gets resolved soon. In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead an finish it and worry about getting the completion badge later.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.