PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:56:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo 25th Birthday Celebration Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo 25th Birthday Celebration Event has started!

The challenges for this birthday celebration event must be completed in sequence. Once completed, you can move onto the second. The challenges will get harder as you advance, but the Pogi rewards will get bigger.

Once the event ends, incomplete challenges and rewards will no longer be accessible.

If you complete this celebration event before September 4th, you will earn the the special edition celebration badge.

https://www.pogo.com/events/celebration-challenge

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

Thanks for posting.

I am puzzled by the Payday Freecell challenge - Get 8 bonus points in a 'Payday Scratch' Bonus Card before the event ends.  I hope 2 5-point cards do it.  Usually the challenge asks for a number that appears on the bonus card.  Just weird wording, meaning "accumulate 8 points" perhaps? Sign me CONFUSED.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on August 22, 2024, 06:08:27 AMThanks for posting.

I am puzzled by the Payday Freecell challenge - Get 8 bonus points in a 'Payday Scratch' Bonus Card before the event ends.  I hope 2 5-point cards do it.  Usually the challenge asks for a number that appears on the bonus card.  Just weird wording, meaning "accumulate 8 points" perhaps? Sign me CONFUSED.
I agree.  After playing one game, I got credit for 1.  I didn't understand it either.  At first I thought it meant scratch 8 bonus cards.  When that didn't pan out, I thought it meant get 8 points on a bonus card.  There aren't any 8 point bonuses.  I'm at a loss.

Mayhem

For Payday Freecell, it looks like you need to find XX bonus points 8 times.

Squid

I did that for all games (four bonus cards ea game) and only got one credit.  Then I let Uncle Otto play and stopped watching.  He got it done.

minimarshs

I think it is for wins.  I won 8 games, 1 Pogo point per game.

tvc

Mayhem

Unable to sign in

We encountered an unexpected error while trying to sign you in. Please try again later.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 23, 2024, 12:05:19 AMHow far is everyone on this event?
I'm stuck on #10 - Sol Home Story.  It is going to take me forever to get to 2000 coins, if ever.  Playing this weekend is your best bet as the House of Cards will get you some results.  Good luck

Mayhem

I just got there myself. The next 2 challenges doesn't look like much fun either.

Squid

I'm still stuck on 10 but have made progress.  There's a slim chance I might be able to get it done sometime today - MAYBE.  Once 10 is done, I feel like the other challenges are more workable.  

I may not take part in events/challenges in the future if they involve very difficult SHS challenges.  

smokyrain

Oh my 10 days left. I am only on #7 Jungle Gin. I have a few days off next week. Will have to catch up lol

Mayhem

I'm still working on 10 as well. I'm disappointed that this challenge is even in the event.

tvc

They tweaked that SHS and made it nearly impossible to win the game I hate POGO

Squid

I got through #10 - for two accounts!  Where's my medal?
The others after that definitely go better and faster. I am on the last one now:  #18, which will take a little time for me but not like SHS.

Good luck to all.  The pogis are worth it.

heart5.gif love33.gif heart4.gif

Mayhem

I finally completed it as well. It wasn't a lot of fun ...

smokyrain

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview