PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:14:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town: Perfect Pancakes Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Sweet Tooth Town "Perfect Pancakes" Event is now available.

Club Pogo members can play this event for a chance to earn a special badge. To get started, open Sweet Tooth Town and select the Town Hall. We need to complete all 7 levels to win the completion badge.

This one week event ends on September 18th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Same BS as the last 10000000000 of these. It can't save progress when you win a level, but when you refresh it shows you won it. SO probably no badge at the end either, just like the other times.

Mayhem

I've not had that issue for sometime now. In the last event I played, I received my badge right away.

C~M

I tried Edge and Chrome and both error out after winning a game.

Mayhem

Do you have the same extensions running in both browsers? If so, I would try disabling them and see if that helps.

I just completed level 2 and had no issues whatsoever. I was able to hit the continue button as well, and level 3 loaded right up.

minimarshs

I have the same issue, it can't save, can't continue, must restart, yadda yadda.  But it DOES save, so it's fibbin'.  And I CAN continue with the next level, once I do the restart, and I have finished the event each time.    This is the fifth STT in-game event where all this has happened to me.  And I end up receiving the badges, but weeks later.

I still don't get why known issue games have in-game events. 

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on September 14, 2024, 12:20:06 AMDo you have the same extensions running in both browsers? If so, I would try disabling them and see if that helps.

I just completed level 2 and had no issues whatsoever. I was able to hit the continue button as well, and level 3 loaded right up.

I just installed Firefox and no extensions and still errors out.

Mayhem

That is really weird. I tried 2 levels on my old Windows 10 machine and still had no issue.

S1lent

Hey,
The best browser for me is Opera.  I still have Chrome as default as most of my downloads seem to like it.

Good luck C~M and let us know.
Ken # 2

Mayhem

C~M

I even tried chrome and safari on my iPad with same issue. Used a VPN and Proxy program to change my location with same error out crap.
I finished the event and it shows a check mark on the badge, but I will never receive it.

Mayhem

I'm not sure what else to suggest other than double check and make sure all your windows updates are done.

I finally finished the event last night, and I got my badge.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview