PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 06:24:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Slots

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

Windows 10, pc, just cleaned my cookies, My pogo Slots does work again with the new slots.

Is anyone else have the same problem ??? My husband is also having the same problem

Thank you for any help

Mayhem

What exactly do you see when you load the new slots?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

On Friday I sent a bugreport, saying that the Slots Buddy isn't clicking the BACK TO GAME button.  Their stock answer came back:

We love squashing bugs so thanks for your bug report submission - it is being addressed! In the meantime...

PLEASE apply these common solutions:

Check the note area on the Play Buddy App for any Buddy-specific tips.
Use Edge or Chrome (or vice versa).
Make sure the Buddy is completely off of the game (including the black side bar).
DPI AND 'make text bigger' settings must be 100% (display instructions).
IMPORTANT: If making the above changes did not work, send another bug report. Windows 10 machines and newer (11, 12, 13 etc) are a system requirement;. they will not work on older versions of Windows, nor on tablets, Chromebooks, iPads etc. A "live" reply will be sent to ONLY to Windows 10+ users if more info is needed or when additional suggestions are applicable. When bug fixes are released the Buddy will have an 'Update' status in the Play Buddy App.

Thank You!
Play Buddy
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Windows 10 Display Settings

I sent an email further explaining the problem:

me <me@gmail.com>
Sat, Oct 12, 2:13 PM (2 days ago)
to bugreport

None of the 4 points are the problem.  I have both Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines, and this happens on both.  As well, I have experimented with using both Edge and Chrome.  All is to no avail.  This problem started 2 days ago.
I think they moved what used to be called the CONTINUE button and yellow in colour, to BACK TO GAME and blue in colour.  The Buddy is clicking in the middle of the screen instead of going back to the game after finishing the 10 required spins.

joy1970

we have the same problem , not going back to the play buttom

Squid

Many of the games are suffering this issue.  Pogo changed the button from CONTINUE to BACK TO GAME and they positioned the new button a little higher.  Until PlayBuddy adjusts the autos, we will have difficulty continuing.  PlayBuddy never responds to any of my bug reports or emails.  It's very disheartening.

smokyrain

I had sent a bug report in as well. I thought it was just me for awhile. Been acting like this for some time.

smokyrain

Got an update today for it. Now Mahjong garden is doing the same thing lol

minimarshs

I saw that too.  Like Squid said, many of the games are affected.  They didn't mess around with the games that have their own unique button to play again, like Yahtzee and Word Whomp, but it's hit or miss with the new blue button.
For the record, but not too sound too negative, I don't like it.

Squid

Everybody having fun with Claire Hart and the blue button?

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2024, 05:28:43 PMEverybody having fun with Claire Hart and the blue button?
Yes its annoying lol. It is quite a few games like you said that are affected

tvc

It is on most games and I am not renewing my buddies yearly subscription for the amount of money I should not have to babysit it

Squid

I've seen a couple of game auto updates... I think they might be taking care of this issue even if it's a little bit at a time.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview