PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 01:31:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merge Sewing Machine

Started by buttercup212,

Previous topic - Next topic

buttercup212

Did they ever figure this out. I can't play the game anymore.

Squid

I had heard that some players deleted items that were one day needed to lead to the sewing machine.  Once those items were gone, you couldnt make sewing machine items.  I have not heard of any resolution to this problem although I have heard that Pogo now makes it impossible to delete items that are definitely needed later in the game.  Of course, this does nothing to help those who already deleted the items.  My best advice is to keep posting in the Pogo forum and keep contacting Pogo thru live chat.  Sooner or later, they will have to provide those deleted items again.  Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.

smokyrain

They are saying that if you check the Marketplace daily , the items may appear again. I have one of them, I got a couple weeks ago, been waiting for it too show up again. Of course I could only buy one.
Pogo has been good and awarded the badges anyway seeing we couldn't finish the monthly last month. And I forget what other challenge there was.

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on October 15, 2024, 07:38:11 PMThey are saying that if you check the Marketplace daily , the items may appear again. I have one of them, I got a couple weeks ago, been waiting for it too show up again. Of course I could only buy one.
Pogo has been good and awarded the badges anyway seeing we couldn't finish the monthly last month. And I forget what other challenge there was.

Good news for the most part.  Thanks, Smoky

smokyrain

Here is a way one fellow has done it, but it's a lot of merges

Re: No sewing machine available on Pogo Merge Academy - Page 10 - Answer HQ

Other than that all we can do is hope it shows up on Marketplace

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview