PlayBuddy
October 22, 2024, 12:18:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Service Update: Solitaire Home Story

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

We understand that some of you are experiencing loading issues after purchasing the season pass in Solitaire Home Story. Please know that our team is actively investigating this issue. We truly appreciate your patience, and we'll share any updates with you as soon as we have them. Thank you for your understanding.

sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

smokyrain

Thank You, I was wondering where mine went. How long is a Season Pass supposed to last?

Mayhem

smokyrain

Thank you. I thought that might be right, but wasn't sure. When they say Season, I was thinking like Fall,Winter,Summer,Spring. It should be that for the price of it

Mayhem

I agree, 150 gems feels like a lot for just 30 days. I haven't looked closely at what get for it though.

minimarshs

The offerings in the Season Pass are much the same as what we receive daily if we do all the tasks, only super-sized.  The FREE extra aren't that difficult to get either, both mini-contests are based on streaks, not wins, the requirements shown by the numbers in the diamond shapes above every level. 
I am not a big fan of the game, and get lots of extra stuff every day anyway, what with tuning the piano and feeding the dog and cleaning the clean floor and buffing the display cases, which is way more than I do in my own house (well, except for feeding dog which happens not often enough for him).
Decorations are given away in each as well.  I struggled through a few levels of the very first "Season" mini-contest, on the FREE side, and won a decoration, which promptly disappeared.     
That capped my resolve that my 150 gems are spent better elsewhere.