PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What are these badges i am always reading about

Started by tiger1_ca,

Previous topic - Next topic

tiger1_ca

I am quite new here, and been reading quite afew posts. Some are very interesting also. How am i able to get some of those free passes. Any help would be appreciated..Ty

fatkid

The passes are for people who belong to Club Pogo.  They get 1 or sometimes 2 per month... (I only get 1 a month per account)... You can then give those Club Pogo passes to a non-Club Pogo member... It lets them play on Club Pogo for 5 days for free without having to sign up for anything...

sir

and pass are given to members who have been with this forum for a while, welcome to the group

tiger1_ca

How can i get these free passes, i have purchased some of the programs that are out there, That is how i found this website. So if anybody is willing to give up any free passes, i would really appreciate 1.

Homer

You earn badges as a member of Club P as you play the games and welcome to the group. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sir

if you use the full time of the pass and don't join club p. but wish to join at a later time all the badges will still be there

tiger1_ca

would there be any chance of receiving a club pogo pass from anybody.

fatkid

I would but I am all out right now... I gave most of mine to timmy and the rest are on a computer at my dorm room...

sir

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview