Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for?

George Bush
24 (66.7%)
John Kerry
12 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Homer

Just wanted to take a poll to see who would win if only the PogoCheats Community were voting. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

I don't like bush but i kinda figure that kerry will end up making america more worse then it already is

wordlife

Homer

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on October 08, 2004, 04:19:11 PM
being a republican
BUSH

Is that just because you are Republican or do you really believe Bush is the better of the 2 candidates? ???

Thisnamenottaken

I can honestly say Im not voting at all this year..... I dont want to be responsible for either of these train wrecks when they happen..... But IF I had to vote or die it would be for Bush....

Homer

Nancy, I wish you would reconsider voting. I realize both candidates leave a lot to be desired. Voting is a right many people in other countries wish they had. Voting is one of the few ways citizens can meke their feelings known.

Try this website....

http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main

I answered the questions on the issues listed and I came up 67% Kerry 33% Bush. Does this mean this helper is how you should decide your vote? Maybe not but maybe it can help you make up your mind. ;)

badcrazygirl

back then wemon couldn't vote and now you gonna waste the chance that many wemon fought for?

Homer

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on October 08, 2004, 04:56:50 PM
back then wemon couldn't vote and now you gonna waste the chance that many wemon fought for?

Nice point dark. O0

DEBKARLAR

Homer although I'm a Republican, I don't always vote straight tickets but in this election Kerry's views are way to liberal in my opinion. I'll watch the debate tonight and still try to keep and open mind. I'm not saying Bush is perfect But he best represents what I feel/ believe. I also know that the next pres might have a chance to appoint 4 supreme court justices..THAT will make a big difference if the President does nothing else

badcrazygirl

i thought that if you didn't like either one of the one's running you could vote for someone you do like even though the person is not running?

Homer

OK. I was just wondering. Some people feel they have to vote for a candidate just because of their party affiliation. :)

Homer

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on October 08, 2004, 05:09:40 PM
i thought that if you didn't like either one of the one's running you could vote for someone you do like even though the person is not running?

I'm not that familiar with election law but I believe you have to file a petition to be added to the ballot Like Nader did. Only problem with Nader is they are finding out the signatures on his petition are fraudulent and he has been removed from the ballot in a few states I believe. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. ;)

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on October 08, 2004, 05:09:40 PM
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck always get write in votes

RockMe2

Being a woman, I am going to exercise my right to vote because of the women that fought for it so many years ago.  I wish we had better choices this year but, Bush will get my vote.  Something I cannot pinpoint that I do not like about Kerry.  :o

Homer

RockMe2

Homer

Couldn't make up my mind if it was horse head shaped or light bulb shaped. :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview