George Bush
24 (66.7%)
John Kerry
12 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

RockMe2

LOL you know, it is his pesonality too!  I just don't like him. >:(

Thisnamenottaken

I know I will vote... will just hate to admit to it.... but not that will matter much as I'm not on the Electoral College.... and not one to make many corrections Dark... but I do believe you were trying to spell WOMEN

Homer

LOL Nancy. You just reminded me of an old women joke I saw a long time ago.

It went something like this....

What does the word WOMEN mean?

WO - MEN

Sort of a play on words. Hope the women here don't get offended. Not trying to make fun of any of you. In fact I love WOMEN *wink* :P >:D :-*

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Homer hon you could never offend me .... I definately think your one of the sweetest people I have never met..... ;)

Homer

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on October 08, 2004, 07:07:48 PM
Homer hon you could never offend me .... I definately think your one of the sweetest people I have never met..... ;)

Why Thank You!  O0 Right back at ya!  :-*

Dream Faerie

I'm gonna vote for Bush. Kerry is too flip floppy & wish washy. I think many are voting for Kerry ONLY because they are Bush haters. I feel everyone has a right to vote for who they want, but think it through & have a good reason, NOT because you hate bush.

Adacia

Is there a 'none of the above' on the ballads? :-X

EnglishLion

Homer

badcrazygirl

i'll vote for you 2 homer to bad your not running  :'(

SoaringUSAEagle

Pretty sad I can be in the military at the age of 17 but cannot vote.

My vote is for Bush though.

Hooper2092

Generally Im very republican- I will be voting for BUSH but other than that... lol- Im in Ohio so I really like most of the Dem's that are running- we need a change of pace around here locally.

-Heather

DEBKARLAR

if your in Chicago  remember to Vote Early and Often.... >:D

bigbear78

I'm going BUSH O0

Don't forget it's not Kerry runnin for president, his wife is.......

Here's some nice facts about Kerry's wife

Kerry's Wife Switches to Democratic Party  (yes she was a Republican)
Friday, January 17, 2003 A.P.

The decision to switch parties was also prompted by Heinz' desire to vote for Kerry in the presidential primary

Also here are the "Groups" and "people" she supports

They support numerous anti-war groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

They support Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Rights Action League, and the Abortion Action Project.

They support the most violent of all homosexual action groups, ACT-UP.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.

badcrazygirl

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 09, 2004, 12:37:41 PM
I'm going BUSH O0

Don't forget it's not Kerry runnin for president, his wife is.......

Here's some nice facts about Kerry's wife

Kerry's Wife Switches to Democratic Party (yes she was a Republican)
Friday, January 17, 2003 A.P.

The decision to switch parties was also prompted by Heinz' desire to vote for Kerry in the presidential primary

Also here are the "Groups" and "people" she supports

They support numerous anti-war groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing

They support Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Rights Action League, and the Abortion Action Project.

They support the most violent of all homosexual action groups, ACT-UP.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.

MY GOD!! Maybe I shouldn't be married to my wife although she's kind, caring, and loving she don't agree with my politics

Thisnamenottaken

Ok thought this pertained to this topic.... Kinda scary....

Subject: Two Tough Questions

Just a few things to read and think about.

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
Wait till you see the end of this note! Keep reading...

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember:
Amateurs...built the ark. Professionals...built the Titanic

And Finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year...

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

bigbear78

Don't forget Hilter was TIMES MAN OF THE YEAR in 1938

http://www.time.com/time/personoftheyear/archive/stories/1938.html

Also it would have not mattered who was in office, Michael Moore loves looking for a fight.  If Gore was in office he would have slammed him just as hard as he slammed Bush.

Did you ever see "Bowling for Columbine"?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview