PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hi all. First post here

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Hi every1.
      I've been a visitor here for some time and decided to register. I've never been into using autos so was hesitant to join. I've been a very faithful club pogo member for a few years now. Sorry my first post is a thumbs down, but really need to vent.
      Not sure if this topic has been discussed or if any1 here are also victims, but would love some feedback. I guess pogo had some technical whammy and I lost all of my tokens and all of my ranks reset.
      Now I had well over 21 million tokies. I lost 538 bingos, 21 ranks in phlinx, 13 ranks in wordjong, and went from 17th rank zucchini in www to apple. I have finished tri peaks, perfect pair, and world class. For some unknown reason I'm still rank 38 in canasta.
     Now I read pogo's latest news about starting new ranks in world class, ofcourse taking off from rank 25. There just ain't no excuse for that. I've been playing email tag with pogo nonstop and their tech help in inexcusible. Have any of you had this happen?
     Pogo admitted it is their fault and an apology is the best they can do. I've never used auto, but for what pogo did, I may as well have been banned for it. The only thing still in tact were my badges. If it weren't for that I'd probaly be done with them all together.
    On a lighter note, you all seem really kewl and hope to post here often. I'm very laid back and care free. It takes an awful lot to royally tick me off, but this did it lol. I really have enjoyed reading posts here and love some of the links and posts.
    Take care e1 and hagn. Sincerely, Alex

Homer

Welcome Adacia. :) Sorry to hear about your ranks etc. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

wow... thats scary.... has pogo responded to you at all???
I havent heard of that happening to anyone else... I would be livid... I have most all ingame badges but if that happened to me with the progress you have I think I would give up.... I am so sorry for that its horrible... The only thing I can think of and it happened to me very early in my pogo time is I had shared my password with someone to help me with a badge and never thought to change it... (Im to trusting) the person turned into a stalker after finally ignoring them for a while I found all my tokens had been cashed in and all my stats reset.  Just a thought but it happened to me... so definately change your password.

Adacia

<admin edit> Please be careful when posting links to pogo in the forum. If you are signed in to pogo and post a link to pogo you are giving people access to your account which could result in the loss of tokens ranks etc.

Hiya and tyvm for the welcome  :) I pasted this and hope it's right. This is what pogo has to say about this horrible thing. Apparently I am not the only one. It's really bad that they expect us to start all over again. No one at all had my password, so I can only assume it was on pogo's end. However, I have certainly changed it just to be safe.
  I just truly hope this doesn't happen to any1 else because it almost made this grown man  :'( lol. Take care and will check back soon. Alex

YabbaDabbaDoo

I too am sorry about the loss of your stats. I have never had that happen to me in multiple games, nor have I heard of it happening to anyone else. I have had it happen in www on two occasions, the first time I was at leek, the second time I was at fig, and both times I reverted to apple.

About two weeks ago, I had something weird happen at POGO. I was logged in as one name, and went to switch to a second name I have (for those days I want to not be found lol)...Went I clicked on Sign In on the homepage, I was then taken to a screen that was the home page, but with a different user name altogether, one I have never had..... I logged out as I did not want to "snoop"  - but it did cause me a fair bit of concern.

I sent POGO an email, and offered them a screenshot...they have yet to reply, but I know they must be busy  ::)

Adacia

sorry can't just click pogo link...... Due to some server problems, many people have lost progress in one or more of their Club Pogo games. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover that information and apply it back into your account. We are extremely sorry about the problems you've experienced this week, and especially sorry about any progress you may have lost. We have been doing some maintenance to our servers, and we experienced some major problems.

is is what it says.....

Adacia

Ya know what.....I was talking to some1 earlier that said the same thing! Be careful E1.
     Some1 just told me in a chat room that last week (when my stats were reset) she signed on pogo. She said she signed in and was under some1 else's name.
     She also said that she could have easily reset the stats and cashed in the tokens. She just left and signed in again to her name. All the same. This is an issue that pogo NEEDS to get resolved asap.

DEBKARLAR

Adacia pogo should offer you 2 free month of club....if it was a restaurant they would offer free dessert or comp part of ticket for the screw up.

Pogo said: We have been doing some maintenance to our servers, and we experienced some major problems.
well maybe they should hire competent techs!

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on October 05, 2004, 09:36:45 PM
Adacia pogo should offer you 2 free month of club....if it was a restaurant they would offer free dessert or comp part of ticket for the screw up.

Pogo said: We have been doing some maintenance to our servers, and we experienced some major problems.
well maybe they should hire competent techs!

Competent techs ???...sometimes I think they couldn't even fix a sandwich if you spotted them the bread and the ham....

Thisnamenottaken

thats scary thats about the 4th time I have heard and/or read when people log out they are logged back in as someone else..... not sure what to do to protect ourselves from that.... :-\

KittyKat

hey Adacia i would think that you having all of the last rank badges in the games that you did beat pogo would give that proof enough that you did infact beat the games. if i was a pogo worker i would for sure give you back your ranks (if possible).

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well I know two people who got banned for useing autos and they werent pogo tahd said they were on too much so they had to be cheating one was a disabled person the other had insomnia they neither one even knew about the cheats pogo really ticks me off

marky03

Innocent where do you make your sigs and avatars...like the font on ur avatar

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: marky03 on October 06, 2004, 05:27:07 PM
Innocent where do you make your sigs and avatars...like the font on ur avatar
I have  some friends who make them so Im not sure but I will ask

RocknRollGirl

Hi Adacia and welcome to the Forum.  We are all pretty nice and sweet people on here.  We all try and help each other out when we can.  I hope you enjoy your stay here in Forum and again WELCOME from RocknRollGirl...... :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview