Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for?

George Bush
24 (66.7%)
John Kerry
12 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Thisnamenottaken

Exactly... That is how Michael makes his money.... Like Dentists pull teeth, surgeons do surgery... the Enquirer prints garbage and makes millions... Michael does little movies like this and makes his millions and get Just the affect he wants from the people.... if this country is so bad ..... Why does Micheal  live here and profit ...

Dream Faerie

Did you see what Edwards said to Cheney about his gay daughter? OMG!!!!  :o WAY below the belt! Too personal!  >:(

Hooper2092

Quote from: DocHoyle on October 09, 2004, 07:38:26 PM
Being Canadian my vote wouldn't count...but i'll add my 2 cents anyhow...lol...Since Bush ran for president the first time i have followed and rooted for him all the way..that was until tonight...what happened tonight you may ask?..I watched Farenheit 911...talk about sceery stuff,even if some of that movie was exagerated there were just far too many coincidences for any of it to be a coincidence.If any of ya's have seen the movie then you know what i mean,for those of you who havnt seen the movie,please do...it really shows the self serving mentalities of goverment today...I'm not real sure new goverments would be much different,but i would hope that others would not get away with such blatant misconducts and bring so little attention to themselves in the process. 

...And Moore is currently being investigated for his blatant disreguard for telling the truth-...he's facing huge slander and libel suits over this. WAY too much of his "facts" were just flat out lies...

Anyways- if anyone actually sat through and watched that piece of slanderous bias trash of a movie- you can check here for some of the FACTUAL discrepancies that Mr.Moore was too busy being a *will self edit here* to actually report honestly.
http://www.davekopel.org/terror/59Deceits.pdf

Super Duckie

My mans Nadar, i wouldn't vote for them two if someone stuck a gun to my head

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Hooper2092 on October 10, 2004, 07:28:41 AM
Quote from: DocHoyle on October 09, 2004, 07:38:26 PM
Being Canadian my vote wouldn't count...but i'll add my 2 cents anyhow...lol...Since Bush ran for president the first time i have followed and rooted for him all the way..that was until tonight...what happened tonight you may ask?..I watched Farenheit 911...talk about sceery stuff,even if some of that movie was exagerated there were just far too many coincidences for any of it to be a coincidence.If any of ya's have seen the movie then you know what i mean,for those of you who havnt seen the movie,please do...it really shows the self serving mentalities of goverment today...I'm not real sure new goverments would be much different,but i would hope that others would not get away with such blatant misconducts and bring so little attention to themselves in the process. 

...And Moore is currently being investigated for his blatant disreguard for telling the truth-...he's facing huge slander and libel suits over this. WAY too much of his "facts" were just flat out lies...

Anyways- if anyone actually sat through and watched that piece of slanderous bias trash of a movie- you can check here for some of the FACTUAL discrepancies that Mr.Moore was too busy being a *will self edit here* to actually report honestly.
http://www.davekopel.org/terror/59Deceits.pdf

Thats very true!!!!! Moore is in deep POOP for lies in that movie!

TonySoprano

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview