PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:05:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gettign an account blocked

Started by flamehead,

Previous topic - Next topic

flamehead

Is it worth playing progging games like poppit and turbo 21 for tokens and leaving WWW on all nght on your club pogo name? It seems like everyone here gets caught but all they do is get banned.  For crying outload i got 1 of my names bolocked because some1 sent in a fake screen shot of me saying i used an auto.  But what are teh chances of your account actually getting "blocked" ?

Homer

I don't believe in running the autos constantly. There are varying opinions on this subject.

I would think they would verify the information through their game logs. If you won 200 games in a row in an hour it probably appears in their logs as such.

One game it is easy to get banned at is poopit. :P C'mon do you really expect pogo to believe your good enough to win 50,000 tokens an hour? I don't see what the big rush is with the tokens. You don't get special recognition for having the most tokens and if your not using them in drawings what's the big deal. People get banned because they use their autos foolishly. Pogo knows people don't sit at their computers for 12 hours a day. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2004, 02:45:54 PM

I would think they would verify the information through their game logs. If you won 200 games in a row in an hour it probably appears in their logs as such.

I doubt pogo even look at the game logs I know they'd look at chat logs in they thought anything Illegal (i.e. , predators,stalkers ) was going on but
it's usually someone told on another and a pogo cop watches that SN for a period of time.

I could be wrong but that's my $1.75....<---inflation ::)

Homer does have a point why snag a lotta tokens at once they will still be there tommorow and the next day.....

bigbear78

If Pogo really cared about auto users they would be banning lots of people.  BUT since we pay and chances of hitting a JP are slim to none, they don't really care.

I can go in any room and find people who use autos just by their stats.

I would just room hop a lot, I.E. don't stay in one room for a long time.  I saw someone yesterday in WWW with 500+ games played in one session.....come on.

Dream Faerie

I don't believe in running the autos constantly. There are varying opinions on this subject.

One game it is easy to get banned at is poopit. :P C'mon do you really expect pogo to believe your good enough to win 50,000 tokens an hour? I don't see what the big rush is with the tokens. You don't get special recognition for having the most tokens and if your not using them in drawings what's the big deal. People get banned because they use their autos foolishly. Pogo knows people don't sit at their computers for 12 hours a day. ;)

When I was off work I actually sat & played POGO (NO - REPEAT_ NO AUTO) But I played POGO for over 18 hours, Only took bathroom breaks & warmed up something in the microwave - Which by the way was 7 feet from me-

Fadi

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 11, 2004, 11:49:38 PM
If Pogo really cared about auto users they would be banning lots of people.  BUT since we pay and chances of hitting a JP are slim to none, they don't really care.

I can go in any room and find people who use autos just by their stats.

I would just room hop a lot, I.E. don't stay in one room for a long time.  I saw someone yesterday in WWW with 500+ games played in one session.....come on.

i seed two people . one of them won 800 in row and another one 1500 in row

LadyMystik

Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 12, 2004, 12:27:16 AM
When I was off work I actually sat & played POGO (NO - REPEAT_ NO AUTO) But I played POGO for over 18 hours, Only took bathroom breaks & warmed up something in the microwave - Which by the way was 7 feet from me-

Hehehe...I do that too. Except, I am the queen at ordering pizza online so I only have to get up to pay the pizza guy when he comes. :)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: LadyMystik on October 12, 2004, 09:29:40 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 12, 2004, 12:27:16 AM

Hehehe...I do that too. Except, I am the queen at ordering pizza online so I only have to get up to pay the pizza guy when he comes. :)

LMAO

dallastx

back in february i i left a comp.on in tri peaks for 8 days and luckily my cable never went out,but anyways if i remember correctly there were 7,800 wins and 4,200 loses.
thats the longest ive ever stayed in 1 room,whackdown ive left on for a couple days at a time in the same room,never being kicked from a room.

i dont think pogo cares about cheating ,i believe they are in for the $$$$,now if by a very very slight chance you should hit a jackpot spin for some cash ,i would think they would decide ,should we pay them $25 to $3,000 or take their $25 pogo account(thats not gonna be hard to figure out what pogo is gonna do eh ) ?

gettysrevenge

i do and am loosing my azz lol  i need some kind of implants lol  your personal flirt

Slayer32

lmao i sit at my comp on the weekends for hours also ghetty... my eyes are frying when im still young!!! :'( O0

-slayer32

Barbara

Playing for days upon end with your auto running is a personal choice only you can make.  People have posted in here that they have been banned.  To believe that Pogo "Does not ban players" is naive.  It is your account and you may do as you wish.  I only hope that your gutsy attitude doesn't lead anyone to believe that they can do as they please.  I know one person who has been banned and I have been in Word Whomp Whackdown and watched numerous people kiss the big boot.  I think using autos with caution is fine.  Flaunting your devil-may-care attitude is not helping anyone.  Now, with a show of hands, how many of us know someone who has been banned for using autos flagrantly?

bob@pogopal

Barbara

I picked you already.    Done and done.  You are a keeper.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Maelstrom

Ask, and ye shall receive. People will do what they please if they care not the consequences. Brown noses as far as the eye can see. Your fun, and my fun is all that's left. Pogo is the ref, and you have rules. So enjoy what you have, and move on.

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Barbara on October 17, 2004, 09:00:00 PM
Playing for days upon end with your auto running is a personal choice only you can make.  People have posted in here that they have been banned.  To believe that Pogo "Does not ban players" is naive.  It is your account and you may do as you wish.  I only hope that your gutsy attitude doesn't lead anyone to believe that they can do as they please.  I know one person who has been banned and I have been in Word Whomp Whackdown and watched numerous people kiss the big boot.  I think using autos with caution is fine.  Flaunting your devil-may-care attitude is not helping anyone.  Now, with a show of hands, how many of us know someone who has been banned for using autos flagrantly?
your right and where you been ya tart and you picked bob over me lol wonder why LOL  dont I know the flirt I am  Nah I just play alot because since hubby passed away it keeps my mind off things. I like it...  Now I may be having a date soon I dont know off subject but he is nice and good looking has a good job and drives a nice car,. oh by the way I almost bought a corvette I need to stay with pogo cause then I dont go around looking for stuff I dont need LOL  Getty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview