This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Multiple personals?

Started by flamehead,

Previous topic - Next topic

flamehead

If once you win them they are yours what if you do a personal challenge then switch it after you get badge could you get multiple this way?

EnglishLion

Homer

You can't change your personal challenge once you have picked one. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

you can change your personal challenge as many times as you like as long as you havent completed one... but say you need 50 games of gin... and you have 30 in your personal challenge.... you can switch to another one... but it loses all track of the work you did....so when you go back to that gin challenge your back to 0/50  but you can jump around and keep choosing different ones... but once you have completed any one... you cant change it...  if you pick Gin then change your mind it will ask you if your sure....

Homer

I stand corrected. Although I don't much see the point in starting a challenge and not finishing it. Seems like a waste of time. :-\

Thisnamenottaken

I dont either Homer... but God knows with the 150 blue flies and the 10 600 JP spins in Dice Derby I was seriously ready to switch but I kept at it...... ;)

Homer

It would drive me nuts knowing that pogo had a challenge I couldn't defeat. ;)

DEBKARLAR

well if you thing about it We challange pogo all the time...... catch me if you can...I'm an auto user :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview