Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My New Toy

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Well, I got kinda tired of my HP Digital Camera, 935 Photosmart, taking so long to take a dang picture, like it would flash, then a half second later flash 2-3 more times really fast, then display the picture on the LCD about 2-3 seconds after that, soooooo I bought me a new digital camera today that takes much better pictures much faster.

I got the Kodak Easyshare DX7590.  Here is the page that tells all about the specs.  It's pretty sweet.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2797&pq-locale=en_US

Thisnamenottaken

Nice .... Did you get me one too????
That is on my christmas list... lets keep our fingers crossed... but I want the Dock toooo

DEBKARLAR

Christmas is coming in a few months ..You can be my personal Santa....S-USA-E

badcrazygirl

COOOL i wanna handheld for christmas get me one My address is ...... LOL

Thisnamenottaken

badcrazygirl

i was just messin like i would give my home address to anyone online please i'm not stupid  ::) LOL

Thisnamenottaken

well we all know your smarter than that Dark... dont think anyone thought you were doing anything but being silly... just like me....lol   I think I have a better chance of the real Santa bringing me one than Eagle.....lol

badcrazygirl

SoaringUSAEagle

lmao yeah the dock is pretty cool -- free with the camera.  This camera can use the battery that comes with it  (You would think lol) or you can use 2 AA batteries or the flat double ones.... hard to explain but this thing is wayyy neat.

I'm gonna have to play.

I may ask permission to start some sort of contest here at pogocheats... with digital imaging... We will see.  I dont know what kind of prize to offer, unless you all desire them autos lol. 

I'll get back with you on this one.... but that would be fun

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview