PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:12:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Insanaquarium

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Did I spell that right? ::)    That game is just bizaar. Well, I'm on rank 2-2 with a new enemy that my lasars won't touch. He eats fish food, yet he also wipes my fish out. I'm sure I'll figure this next thing out, but if ya got tips bring em on.

mwrules

yeah, i just up the number of food my dude gives out to the max for that guy.  He's easy after that

ef9n15

Just buy lots and lots of guppies so he can eat and then he will explode. O0

Cyajm

OMG I am so addicted to this game ... I actually bought it and I finished it twice so far .... lol

Tazzy

I love this game.  I play it all the time on  popcap.com.  To beat the fat alien who eats everything, what I do is upgrade my food pellets to the max and upgrade the number you can drop to the max and just drop a whole bunch right near his head.  He'll sit there and eat them and not move and soon he'll pop, thus saving all your fish.

Adacia

Okies, I got all my companions on the pogo version. I did the trial. Is it really that good? lol ..... I may buy it but  I....dunno :o   It is a step up from shape shifter. Nah, it's a kewl game. Great game to drink a miller and <admin edit>
:D

badcrazygirl

i didn't get the pogo version for some reason it goes to this garynull site which is a first for me and when i right clicked and put in new tab it just takes me to the trial for the to go version

Homer

If your using firefox for a browser you might try IE. It seems that only firefox users are having this problem. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Homer

The seahorse helps you feed your fish. :) No they don't eat anything I am aware of. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview