Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How big a cheat are you?

Started by EnglishLion,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

Hi all,
I dont use autos 24hrs a day ,i pick my times. Overnight i sometimes run Canasta or Texas. During the day i sorta babysit the *pushing it* autos,www etc.....during the evening i have a few beers and dont give a fk what auto i run...
I have my sn beginning with *a* so cant really push autos to extreme....but i love cheatin'.

with a 1 to 10 rating with 10 being a supercheat i give myself 7

LeelooMin

ummmmmmmmmm where to begin LOL

i am on pogo nearly 24 hrs a day- i do run em alot- right now its WCS- and WWW some nights- i will sit here and babysit it all day long and leave it on for days- luckily i have not got caught yet- :) went from F to Z6th in 2 weeks on WWW, and rank 18-26 in WCS- and STILL running WCS- dont think i will get caught- i give myself a 5 :) W

Homer

Leeloomin, you give yourself a 5? ??? I would say 8 but I guess were all entitled to our opinions. I would say I am a 4. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ef9n15

I would give myself a 1 or 2.Not that big into autos.Mostly play Hold 'Em

Thisnamenottaken

I  have always wanted to be called a 10 and here's my chance....... ;)

BUT...... like in real life Im only about a 5 keep reading about to many people getting banned and after working on this mess for over a year would hate to lose it all now.... I wont run the autos at night but do run it during the day so I can see if people are talking to me... when I walk by the computer
O0

TyLey

I consider myself a 2. I own autos but I play more than I use them. Imostly just use the poppit auto.

Dream Faerie

I am definatley a 3. I play more than I use the autos, But I DO use the autos when I need them  ;D

bigbear78

First, the only autos I let run are Tri-Peaks, WCS, Phlinx. I'll run these for hours, since they are not perfect and will lose...as for Phlinx, I already had a 1000+ win streak before the auto came out.  Also XX seems to lose a game every 30-40 (sometimes)

All the rest I babysit and pad my stats to look more human (have losing streaks)

I randomize (nice word) my auto use.  I bounce from room to room, vary playing time, etc...

Also I go more for the in game badges then tokens.

gettysrevenge

LOL i give myself a 10 plus cause im the sites biggest flirt and its the truth I am spoiled.   ;)

Quaevil

I give my self a 8 , I babysit most of my autos, let phlinx and pop-it just run.... I dislike word games lol so WW is a life saver, I can't count fast enough to win a single round of Turbo21 lol . And I like to watch the autos .

TonySoprano

I have stoppit running 24/7 on my old computer. Every morning I'll change rooms and once a week I'll dump the tokens to my club pogo name and make a new poppit name.

bLue

Pogo runs on two computers 24/7 usually.  Therefore, I give myself a 10.   >:D

bigbear78

Yes, if you use 2 computers and both are running autos.....you're a 20 :P ;D O0

EnglishLion

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 15, 2004, 08:24:41 PM

Yep i totally agree lmao....wtg

Santa69

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 15, 2004, 08:24:41 PM

Mark me down for a 60 O0  >:D

Adacia

Well, I'm a zero for now. After what pogo put me thru though I may rank up to a 10 lol. But that's another post in club pogo topics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview