PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:48:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by DrummerGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummerGirl

ok....I am not as "techy" as some, but I know my way around computers quite well....but for some unexplained reason (and yes, it may *possibly* be because I am blonde)  ??? I cannot change my avatar successfully. I click "I have my own pic" then I add the url the the given box....I then click "change profile" and low and behold... I am bumped right back to the profile page again, and the "Personalized Pic" box has been automatically checked, and none of my changes were saved. For the life of me, I can't find any other way to save changes, excpet for the "Change Profile" button

Oh please would someone tell me what I am doing wrong??  :-[ This is so embarrassing **sigh**

Kimmy

Homer

What's the url you are using? Post it and I'll look at it. It's possible they don't allow hotlinking. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DrummerGirl

I used the same site that I had my other url listed with....and yes, I did enter the entire url  :-\ I just dont know whats up  ???

badcrazygirl

umm look closely before the url see if there's another http:// already there if so delete that if you have 2

DrummerGirl

Yup, I know, there was only what was supposed to be there....nothing more, nothing less**sigh**

badcrazygirl

whats the url? let's me try it
pm it to me if you don't wanna post it
ummm  are you putting this around the url ifor the avatar in the profile ? if you are don't doing this just put the url you only do it with the signature

DrummerGirl

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) tytytytyty Oh brilliant one!! <<I bow to you!!>> THAT was what I was doing wrong....ohhhh how embarrassing!!!

It worked!!!  ;D thanks So Much!!

badcrazygirl

LOL your welcome i knew that was the problem once you sent me that pic do the around the url for the signature not the avatar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview