PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:35:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Number 1

Started by EnglishLion,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

This is the best cheat site by far, the nicest and kindest members all so called "other" sites suck.....Great work you guys and gals!

O0 O0 O0

Homer

Thank You English Lion! :) We try hard to make this a pleasurable experience for all our members. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

marky03

Homer

BeetahCheetah

bob@pogopal

Hi English,

I agree with your kind words about this site; even though, I might be a bit biased. Pogocheats.net is by far the most professional PogoTM fan site of the sites I have seen.

I prefer to focus on what this site is doing right and just leave it at that, though.

Cheers,
Bob

golden10

Who   won the  last Homer challengr? :-\ :P :-\

gettysrevenge

As pogocheats unofficial biggest flirt may I welcome you into my big ole wonderfiul soft...  um   well welcome to our community.  It is the best thats why I am pogocheats biggest flirt.  Oh homer don't even start...  hahaha  ANyway,  have fun post, check us out .. check me out!!  hahaha  Oh and dont forget about checking every now and then in the chat room.  Those guyes in  there are can answer any questions you might have but for the most part I go in there for other reasons and lets keep it at that.  LOL  Welcome again  kisses baby come see me sometime as mae west once said and thats this community to see.  Getty  :-*   ;)

Homer

Quote from: golden10 on October 20, 2004, 10:08:27 PM
Who   won the  last Homer challengr? :-\ :P :-\

The winners were...

Pudding wins 1st prize
Surfdown wins 2nd prize
Morgan wins 3rd prize

bigbear78

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on October 20, 2004, 08:12:18 PM
Hi English,

I agree with your kind words about this site; even though, I might be a bit biased. Pogocheats.net is by far the most professional PogoTM fan site of the sites I have seen.

I prefer to focus on what this site is doing right and just leave it at that, though.

Cheers,
Bob

Key word....Professional O0

This is a great site ;D

Homer

DEBKARLAR

SirCheatsAlot

I have to agree this is a great site with sum pretty kewl & helpful peeps !

Knuckles

I agree. Full of helpful tips and autos, makes this the Number 1 site. You rock, Homer!  O0

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview