Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hockey Discussion

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Sir, you had to mention hockey, sniff.  I miss it more than words can say.  Hockey is LIFE!

Homer

I hope they wise up by the time football season is over. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

I got the Royal Flush Badge, but not the 4 Aces one.  When I won it I did not even know that they had a badge out for it, and it was really the luck of the draw for me.  I having been playing like crazy every since and have not even gotten close to having 4 Aces.  Good Luck to all that want both, me included.   O0

badcrazygirl

if ya like hockey so much watch the mighty ducks movie it was good

Homer

A movie can not replace real hockey. Besides I'd rather watch Slap Shot over the MD any day. ;)

badcrazygirl

Barbara

I would settle for an abbreviated hockey season that starts after football.  I say we, (FLYERS) play Detroit and then go right to the big dance where everyone gets a hat trick and we get to come home with Lord Stanley's Cup.  At the end, Simone Gagne skates over and proposes to my daughter, promising Mommy lifetime great seats.  The beer vender is so touched by this show of family bliss that he lets us all stay and take turns driving the zamboni.  Now that is good livin'.

GO EAGLES!

EnglishLion

I love football (I believe most of you know it as Soccer) but when i honeymooned in BC I loved watching the Hockey on TV (not sure my wife enjoyed me watching lol). I really wish we had gone to GM place to see the Canucks, but typically the two weeks we spent in Vancouver,they played 5 away matches.Just my luck.Hockey is a fantastic game    O0 O0

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on October 20, 2004, 06:47:20 AM
I would settle for an abbreviated hockey season that starts after football.  I say we, (FLYERS) play Detroit and then go right to the big dance where everyone gets a hat trick and we get to come home with Lord Stanley's Cup.  At the end, Simone Gagne skates over and proposes to my daughter, promising Mommy lifetime great seats.  The beer vender is so touched by this show of family bliss that he lets us all stay and take turns driving the zamboni.  Now that is good livin'.

GO EAGLES!

Would you settle for a Sstanley Cup win for the Flyers, I propose to your daughter and the beer vendor gives out free Duff to everyone? ??? j/k :P

SirCheatsAlot

Flyers win the stanley cup?..lol...jus close ur eyes and click those heels..theres no place like home..theres no place like home   ;D

Homer

SoaringUSAEagle

Go Avs and Go Broncos!!!!!

NHL players need to quit bitchin and try living with the average income of people... what is it now days -- maybe 35,000??? MAYBE?  And they make how many MILLIONS or at least HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS of dollars....

Please people.... move on and play the sport for the fans!!!

Homer

They did a survey with athletes before asking them how much the average american makes and the most common answer was 6 figures! :o They are so out of touch with reality it isn't funny. >:(

SirCheatsAlot

Homer

bigbear78

What's Hockey :P

Mind you I've lived in CA my whole life, at least now I live in a state with good teams.

Avs and Broncos O0

I was looking forward to going to a Avs game.....

Homer

Don't suppose you remember the California Golden Seals, Cleveland Barons, Kansas City Scouts, Quebec Nordiques, Minnesota North Stars or Winnipeg Jets. ???

SirCheatsAlot

Barbara

Homer, my daughter is 23, beautiful and not a hockey fan, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview