PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:27:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Master of Disgust

Started by euphorictoast,

Previous topic - Next topic

euphorictoast

I just saw the worst movie ever tonite....The master of Disguise

for any of you lucky souls who have not seen this, thank your chi many times and please...stay the hell away from it.

3 reasons why this movie sucks so bad

1. Actual movie length is 68 minutes long...they filled the rest with a 25 minute credit with bloopers and not funny material.
2. many famous athletes and movie stars sold out for this movie
3. it simply is not funny. dana carvey does crappy impressions and cant act out of a paper bag. i used to think he was talented...not anymore.

even the worst columbo episode is 30 times better than this....ill even go as far as saying Murder she Wrote is better....and thats pretty bad considering angela landsbury tries to do two impossible thinks.
act
and act intelligent

oh the thralls of crappy entertainment...what happened to the times where people went ballroom dancing and drinking was sophisticated?

Bizach0620

I liked that movie. It was so funny LOL.  lOh well better luck next time.  :)

euphorictoast

My God....you poor, poor soul. what has happened in your life to turn you to such a twisted being???

need someone to talk to?
need someones shoulder to cry on?
need someones cat to skin and a virgin to sacrifice?  i bet you do...to like that movie, you must be INSANE!!!

even banachek is better....and they kept him on for half a season!

Joe

another bad movie is Dumb and Dumberer. no plot just plain stupid not worth my $7.50

euphorictoast

thats a bummer...i was going to watch that sometime. i guess ill wait for it on hbo instead of going to see it.

Bizach0620

That was a little rude what you said to me.  I like Dana Carvey (sp)  yes the movie was stupid but that is the point of the movie.  I never said it was wrong of you to not like it.  So please don't make me feel bad cause I did like it.  Maybe you did not understand the movies LOL jk.  The dumbest movie ever was Vanilla Sky OMFG now there is a movie that you can't understand. lol Tom's worst movie yet!  Eyes Wide Shut was better the Vanilla Sky and Eyes Wide shut sucked.

euphorictoast

yeah i have to agree with you on that one. spielberg's last 5 movies have really blown.

Pug628

The only really good movie I've seen this summer was Freaky Friday, go check it out its good!

Joe

Joe

euphorictoast

yeah, i want to see it too....i thought that guy from boy meets world was dead.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview