PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:38:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PSX 2 question

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Well, I'm a game addict :D  I own a playstation 2 and am hooked on the RPG games. My 1st goal in life as a 10 year old was to win "Adventure" on the atari 2600. (I still get carded for beer and do strip shows at a club, besides the point though I like looking good O0).
   Okies, I just bought Final Fantasy X and am enjoying it big time. Other favs of mine are Wizardry (all of them) , Baulder's Gate, and Legend Of Dragoon .....oh and how dare myself forget Xenogears lol.
   My question is what other game systems have these types game I love? I am seeing more and more PSX2 games are limited in the RPG field. Seems it's all about sports, war, and racing. Gimme a break! I am so not a sports fan of any kind. I love fast action games too, but if I'm gonna do sports I'm gonna get some genuwine exercize.
   Should I invest in X-box, nintendo 64 or what? I want some good mind strategy such as Zelda and Tomb Raider games. Any suggestions or favs to clue me in on awesome RPG? Would greatly appreciate any input. Thanx a bunch! Alex

EnglishLion

i'd go for the x-box,but i dont really play rpg games

Homer

Adacia, I am a loyal PS2 player. At least until PS3 comes out. Many of the games that come out these days are made for multiple platforms. I am currently playing Star Ocean - Til The End of Time and I must say it's great! :) Xenosaga 1 was great also.

If your looking for RPG's for PS2 or any other platform www.gamestop.com is a good place to look. They have about 50+ RPG's listed for PS2 and you can look at what's available for the other systems also. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

Atari rules O0

I've noticed that PS2 has slowly stopped the RPG games, a couple years ago that was the bread and butter.  Like you said, every new game is a sport, war, and action.

I would get what ever system has the most games you like are want to play.  I would personally not get the N64.  Most of Nintendo games are aimed at younger people so they get easy.  I beat the last Zelda in a month ( I Had nothing to do ;) )

You might want to check out www.ign.com

Adacia

;)   You are awesome Homer!!! Thanx so much and you're right there to remedy the question 8)  Gonna check it out! I haven't played the games you mention. I really want to build my collection and will check em out. Have you played Legend Of Dragoon for psx1? That game just rocks!
     Well, gonna check out your link and thx again

Homer

Your welcome. :) I think I played that game. Can't remember. :-[ I generally go through 8-10 RPG's a year. Waiting for the new FF due in December. :)

BeetahCheetah

I just realized, EA rules not only my computer but my ps2 also...  why oh why do i have to be addicted to tiger woods pga tour?

ef9n15

You guys forget about those games.Grand Theft Auto series owns.GTA: San Andreas is coming out in 6 days!

marky03

Final Fantasy 10 was the greatest game ever made

Homer

Star Ocean isd pretty good but as far as a series goes FF is probably the best. Looking forward to Phantasy Star trilogy also. :)

badcrazygirl

Adacia

Marky.....Do you know how to win that first Blitzball tourney in FFX? I want that win and just can't manage it.

Homer

Adacia here is a FAQ for blitzball. Hope it helps. Myself i hated Blitzball. :-\

Blitzball FAQ

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview