bob@pogopal

RocknRollGirl

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU TWO ARE THE GREATEST!!!!   :-*  :-*  :-*

Kelly

AWESOME AWESOME GAME!!!!!!

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!

EAGLES SUPERBOWL XXXIX

Kelly

McNabb was in tears too when they showed him the trophy....just an awesome game!!! Finally the EAGLES leave NO DOUBT!!!!

Yeah where is Homer!!!!

Homer

Yeah baby! Superbowl!!!!!!  WooHoo!!!! All you haters can kiss my Eagle green butt! :D O0 8) ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on January 23, 2005, 06:04:12 PM
Um, what about we lovers?  Can we get in that line also.   >:D

The line forms to the
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ j/k

Homer

I don't know who I'd rather have them play. ::)

Homer

Homer

I guess a lot of TV personalities will have to eat Falcon this week. To here them talk about Vick like he was the second coming. I admit Vick is a terrific athlete but he has a long way to go to be considered an elite QB.

Homer

I think they should open the Linc and put the game on the big screen and let people come into the stadium and watch the game. :D

Homer

I wouldn't rule it out but I'll likely have other plans. ;)

Homer

Yes it will be. Think I'll go sell some snow on ebay. :P

RocknRollGirl

Thank You Homer for the "Happy Birthday".  It was a great day for me and the Eagles.....but I think the Eagles deserved to have great day and the win they had today.  I am looking forward to the SuperBowl and watch the Eagles win.....GEAUX EAGLES GEAUX....... O0 O0.
Sorry for not being here but 1 time during the game all, but I was in and out while the game was going on and eating cake during the half time....oh yes, and I saved some cake for all my friends on here so let me know where to send it too.....LOL.   
Bree

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Well good game all even you Homer.  I thought that the eagles whould choke again but i was wrond.  Well now i hope that they beat the crap out of New England.  There is a team that i hate the most. 

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

yes i was cakey butwhat can i say i grew up watching the falcons.  but maybe next year Vick will led them to the promise land. 

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on January 23, 2005, 10:30:04 PM
Mmmm, cakey!

Just send me your address and you can have all the "cakey" you want to eat, Mom.  I want to thank you and Bob for the card also, it was so special and it meant to the world to me to get it from the both of you.  "Cakey" on the way......ummmmmmmm.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on January 23, 2005, 10:51:00 PM
I am glad you liked the card Honey. It was all squishy and girlish, lol. I was writing it and Bob was looking at it and I was saying, this is the card I would want, lol. I am glad you had a good birthday! I love you dearly Bree.

I love you too, Mom.  You let me know when you birthday is and I will send you the most fantastic birthday card you would ever want to get....all squishy and girlish.  And then send me Bob's birthday and I will send him a "Manly" card.....LOL.  Thank you so much for making this so very special for me and I will never forget both of you for giving me such excitement in a day.
you both, very much.
Bree

RocknRollGirl

OK, got them in my date book.  Thank you, Mom.   :-*

Kelly

So sorry I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday Bree!!

It was my youngest sons birthday yesterday also he turned 20.

and my daughter is 19 on the 2nd of feb. I am getting old and forgetful or I had too many kids....lol.

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you had a good one!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview