Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eagles Football!

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

It looks like T.O's new agent thinks the Eagles are "OWENS" T.O. more money. :P

Homer

Schedule's out! 3 MNF games and a Sunday night game. Now if only T.O. would shutup.

2005 Regular Season

Sept. 12 @Falcons 9 p.m. ABC*   
Sept. 18 49ers 1 p.m. FOX   
Sept. 25 Raiders 1 p.m. CBS   
Oct. 2 @Chiefs 1 p.m. FOX   
Oct. 9 @Cowboys 4:15 p.m. FOX*   
Oct. 16 BYE     
Oct. 23 Chargers 1 p.m. CBS   
Oct. 30 @Broncos 4:15 p.m. FOX*   
Nov. 6 @Redskins 8:30 p.m. ESPN*   
Nov. 14 Cowboys 9 p.m. ABC*   
Nov. 20 @Giants 1 p.m. FOX   
Nov. 27 Packers 4:15 p.m. FOX*   
Dec. 5 Seahawks 9 p.m. ABC*   
Dec. 11 Giants 4:05 p.m. FOX   
Dec. 18 @Rams 4:15 p.m. FOX*   
Dec. 24 @Cardinals 4:05 p.m. FOX   
Jan. 1 Redskins 4:15 p.m. FOX*   

Homer

Homer

Homer

I predict the Eagles will go.

1st round - Offensive Lineman - 2 names to watch Jamaal Brown and Khalif Barnes.

Homer

Well I guess I won't be taking Mel Kiper's job anytime soon.

Eagle's picks so far:

1st round - Mike Patterson DT (I thougt we would pick him in the second round)
2nd round - Reggie Brown WR

So far I like the pics although I am a bit surprised that they took a WR so high. :o

Homer

Bye Bye Freddie Mitchell. ;) Little Baby. >:( :'(

2 months 3 weeks until training camp.  :D

Kelly

wow big changes in the Eagles camp...I pray it is not a mistake....I loved Freddie...didn't know he was ticking off the wrong people with his mouth...Freddie was not always like that....I think this is an ego issue and I am saddened by the whole thing.I hope Freddie has a great career in a new camp....I won't be surprised if he doesn't turn out to be another Chris Carter.T.O in my book needs to chill out...he's going to ruin his career if he keeps it up.Reid doesn't seem to be letting it bother him....I will say this in Mitchell's defence.....things that went wrong were NOT always his fault....McNabb made plenty of mistakes...big ones in the superbowl....but Mitchell should of kept his mouth shut....but then again maybe he wanted out....greener pastures who knows.....I am very nervous about the big changes going on now......I predict this coming season is NOT going to be a good one......I don't see the superbowl in the Eagles furture if they don't iron out the T.O. situation soon. Believe me I hate feeling this way ....time will tell.

Homer

Freddie was a major disappointment. To hear him talk you would think he made the Pro Bowl or something. He's a T.O. wannabe. If your gonna talk the talk you sure as hell better walk the walk. At least T.O. backs it up on the field. ;)

Kelly

My hubby works very near Philly and word around the plant is that Freddie might get picked up by the Giants or Redskins....I wish him well....read the articles about him and they say he was a good player......guess they didn't like his mouth....o well....Pinkston keeps quiet and gets to keep his job......they talked about Pinkston needing to be more consistant like that is a minor thing......comon he stinks ...you hold your breath every time he gets the ball to see if hes gonna catch it or drop it....something screwy is goin on with the whole situation.

Homer

That would be fun watching Michael Lewis and Brian Dawkins get to take shots twice a year at Freddie. Freddie was a malcontent and a whiner. He claims Denver wants him. Shanahan has already stated they want no part of him.

I do not think Freddie was a good player. He was a bust as a first round pick. In 4 years with the Eagles he only caught 90 passes for 1263 yards and 5 TD's. Those are horrible numbers for a wide receiver. Even more so for someone who was a first round pick.

Kelly

I saw plenty of times when Freddie was wide open in the end zone and McNabb thru to someone else for a short gain...you can't make touch downs if you don't get the ball....even the comintators talked about this lots of times....then along came T.O. and of course he got the ball most of the time.....Freddie did whine but not til the superbowl and it was probably building up on his mind....I have a strong feeling Freddie knew what was going to come of it and it is what he wanted......It will be interesting to see what happens with him now and where he goes.I think if he can get into a good camp his stats will go up....only time will tell.I just can't get over the fact they are keeping Pinkston?!?!

Homer

So you would rather cut the guy who in the past 4 years has put up the following numbers:

174 catches 2635 yards 14 TD's as opposed to the guy with
90 catches 1263 yards and 5 TD's

The Super Bowl is not the time or the place to get your opponent all riled up. He completely disrespected the Patriots in the biggest game of the year.

He thinks he is T.O. He couldn't carry T.O's jock.

I don't see anyone knocing down Freddie's door so far so I guess we'll see.

Kelly

Todd's probably fumbled just as many as he's caught ie: the consistency comment in the article......I don't think he's a good player.....he's needs to improve a lot more than he has.....and I am willing to bet he will be gone in a year same as Mitchell if he doesn't.

Homer

Well we are going to have to agree to disagree. I also don't think Pinkston is going anywhere anytime soon.

Kelly

yup yup yup thanks for the football chat Homer......isn't it exciting!! I love discussing it....hey we all have our opinions right.....I can't wait to go to training camp this year.....you goin????

Homer

I used to go to camp when the crowds were smaller. (Just a few thousand fans) Back then it was a nightmare sitting in traffic. I can only imagine what traffic was like last year. There seemed to be only one road into and out of town. :(

The scenery up at camp is beautiful. We would grab a bunch of hoagies and fill the cooler up with beer and spend the day but the crowds are insane now. They need a better venue for camp. It's beautiful at Lehigh but a nightmare to get to. :(

Kelly

I was just blown away to be there and be that close to the players...hehehe it really was great. I didn't think the traffic was too bad last year BUT it was my first time there so I have nothing to compare to (also I was too excited and hubby was driving...lol)..... the crowd was very large and will prolly be again this year. Alas......I am determined to get into the autograph tent this year!! I'm gonna be sleeping in my GMC this year to make sure I get a ticket for that tent.Bummer you aren't goin I would of liked meeting you there!!!

Homer

Good luck on the tent. Most of the guys would have to ask permission these days if you get what I mean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview