Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eagles Football!

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Freddie update from www.nfl.com

NIGHTMARE FOR FREDDIE

Freddie Mitchell is having trouble finding a taker.

Because of Tampa's roster and salary situation, it's apparent that free-agent wide receiver Freddie Mitchell won't be surfacing in Tampa Bay. Nor will he be surfacing in Denver, Minnesota or Washington, three teams that have been confirmed not to be interested in the Eagles' former first-round draft pick. That means that the options are drying up on Mitchell -- big time. More and more it looks as if it is going to be a while until he signs with someone and he's going to have to wait for a team to lose a receiver to injury during training camp. Because not one team has acknowledged, publicly or privately, that it has interest in Mitchell. To show how much his stock has fallen, the Eagles would have taken a seventh-round pick in 2007 for Mitchell. As one general manager said Wednesday, "There are now 2,900 players signed to play in this league and if you're not one of them at this point, there's not a real good scouting report on you."

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Latest Freddie Mitchell update....The Kansas City Chiefs have no interest in Freddie even though they are expected to cut Johnnie Morton.

Homer

Gee.....I wonder what Freddie's doing?  :P

Homer

LOL! Correct you are. ;)

He better learn these words.....

You want fries with that? :P

Homer

Homer

Well it looks like Freddie Mitchell finally got a job with the Chiefs. Should make for some interesting comments when the Eagles play the Chiefs on October 2 provided of course Freddie is still with them. :P

Homer

The Eagles have denied the Sacramento Kings request to let T.O. play basketball on their summer league team.

It should be interesting to see what T.O. says about this. You just know he can't keep his mouth shut. LOL

Homer

E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES! Training camp starts in about 10 days!  :D

Homer

Then hockey also....the best of both worlds! O0

Adacia

My only reply and l maooo

Okies....Let me tell you all how sports illiterate I am.

When I used to d.j. at this radio station, I had to make weather and sports updates every hour on the hour. Naturally, me not knowing a thing about sports, would read from a cue sheet. I had just been live on the air long enough to read the weather forecast. I'm still live and announce, "And in your sports cast for this evening......"

Right then the cue sheet just flew out of my hand and made its way to the other side of the room out of my reach. I was tongue tied, confused and had no idea what to say. So this is how my announcement ended up......

"And in your sports cast for this evening, the New Orleans Saints are playing the Dodgers!" I immediately broke off into a commercial and was so humiliated lmao. I'm sure you can imagine the number of phone calls that came in from the listeners.

Homer

Don't worry about it. I've heard worse goofs than that by highly paid professionals. ;)

Homer

Jeffer

I don't usually post here, but I see T.O. just showed up to camp.

bobby

what about da bears ahahahahhaha just kidding :-[   :-[  6 wins would be good :-[

Jeffer

Jeffer

Got a spare jersey?   I don't seem to have any in my closet.. :(

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Now you have got me involed. HAHAHA  I grew up in Atlanta and My Dirty Birds and Vick are going to stomp the Eagles!!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Homer

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 01, 2005, 03:42:26 PM
Now you have got me involed. HAHAHA  I grew up in Atlanta and My Dirty Birds and Vick are going to stomp the Eagles!!!

You mean like they did in the playoffs? BWAHAHA!!!  :P

Vick can run but he can't hide.  8)

Homer

For those of you on the Freddie Mitchell watch.....

He injured his knee and will need arthroscopic surgery. Likely to miss 4 weeks which is pretty much most of training camp.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview