Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eagles Football!

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Take the Eagles +3 tonight. :P Eagles 20 Steelers 16  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

Homer

Here's a history lesson from Homer. ;)

In 1943 the Eagles and Steelers were combined due to World War 2. They called themselves the Steagles.

Read more at the link below.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team.jsp?franchise_id=24

vasunlover

Nice history lesson Homer, but they are still known as the beagles in my house. ::)

Homer

Just like the Stinkers. How do you think the jerseys got green?   :P

Homer

Quote from: Undertaker on August 15, 2005, 01:55:32 PM
lol does it really matter...... Donovan McNabb and Ben Roethlisberger there both no match for the Patriots!! >:D O0

How many times have you broken your ankles? :o

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Undertaker on August 15, 2005, 01:55:32 PM
lol does it really matter...... Donovan McNabb and Ben Roethlisberger there both no match for the Patriots!! >:D O0

Come on the I could win any game if I had 200 million dollars to blow on a football team.

Homer

isew

hubby just told me score is 14-0...LOL.....Mc Nabb threw a great touchdown pass....to the Steelers.....LOL....Rofl....LMAO.....this is gonna be a great year!   :D

isew

:P

no it is not over....Hubby is such a diehard Beagles, I mean Eagles fan...he is laughing hysterically in the other room.....I can't even go in to watch it.....he will really get pissed off at me!   >:(

isew

He loves it and I hate it!  I would rather be playing games on the computer than wasting time watching football....just my opinion though.

Homer

sd1619

I can't wait to talk serious football.  I LOVE IT.  I am not a fan of the Eagles, but living here in PA in the middle of Eagle country and listening to WIP, I know everything about them.  I am a misplaced Chiefs fan, but I just love watching football no matter who it is.  I have my Directv Sunday ticket just so I can watch a game like Cleveland vs 49ers because I have a fantasy player on one of those teams

sd1619

It's funny, being female, all the guys at work that need football advice for their fantasy football teams come to me.  I know some of the most useless stats ever.  But this is my favorite time of year, football starting and praying the Phillies make the end of the baseball year exciting

sentinels

Well, i am a Bills fan thru and thru ;D, even though i still duck my head whenever someone brings up the bowl losses.  :'(

Capt. Morgan

Well I was a serious football fan of the Redskins.
But do too the richie rich attitude of the owner and all the money grabbing things he has done my favorite team is ANY team that is playing the redskins.
We even turned in our season tickets the Dan Snyder money grabber is so bad.
Excuse me?  I have season tickets and I do not have a parking pass?
What happened to all the tress in front of Dan snyder's house??
Oh, he cut them down with a deal from the park service so HIS house has a clear view of the river.
Funny how NO OTHER neighbor has this view, they still have to look at the forest that mother nature gave us.
Screw Dan Snyder and anything he has to do with!!

Homer

Hmmmmm.....

14 catches by WR's in the first half. Think they're sending a message to T.O.?  :P

Jeffer

Well, item #1.  It's pre-season. It's still 27 days to the regular season.

Item #2.  I would hate to share MY email with y'all.  I've had enough of Kaeding jokes.  No he's not Marty S's son in law.. lol...

Item #3. I've seen worse half time deficits be erased.

And oh dear.  I see the Chargers do play the Eagles in October.  I will put on my party manners until then...

just-a-cheater

The Game was FANTASTIC - only seen about a handful of Eagle Jersey's - maybe they knew something already -  Heinz field was ROCKIN' - The Mc Nabb pass was so awesome,  O0  So all I can say is - Here we go Steeler's Here we go!  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview