Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eagles Football!

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Why you little @%&$#&, thats just wrong Homer, but funny. ;)

Homer

Quote from: l0c0 on October 05, 2005, 07:24:39 PM
Why you little @%&$#&, thats just wrong Homer, but funny. ;)

I guess your not gonna like this one much either.  :P lol

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoNutz

They play that one in Dallas.  They call it the Tidy Bowl.

Mr. Rasputia

It's not our fault the Eagles can't win the big game, they're the Buffalo Bills of the nineties. I will go ahead and congratulate on the Eagles victory this Sunday since they are too good for us. :'(

Mr. Rasputia

That must have been so frustrating to cheer and support your team every year and then watch them fall apart. Sorry that the Boys' had to beat them twice >:D

PogoNutz

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on October 06, 2005, 06:27:26 PM
I thought it was the Sani Flushes.

Bob, I believe you're thinking of Frisco.   LOL

PogoNutz

After a few anxious moments, the end was WONDERFUL !
(wb)

SexySagittarian

Glad you're back Barb. The guys were pretty good while you were gone but you could tell they were giving a lot of thought to crossing the "what Barbabra doesn't know won't hurt her" line. ::) (Just kidding guys >:D) Welcome back Barbara

PogoNutz

Hey now Pogoslave, Motley has been Den Mother over us and has been doing a wonderful job of keeping us in line.  Right Homer?

Motley

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 23, 2005, 02:08:12 PM
Hey now Pogoslave, Motley has been Den Mother over us and has been doing a wonderful job of keeping us in line.  Right Homer?

LMAO!!!  Sure if that line is the Conga one leading straight to this guy.... >:D

Homer

Well the Eagles suspended T.O. indefinitely. Damn jackass.  >:(

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 05, 2005, 11:09:31 AM
Well the Eagles suspended T.O. indefinitely. Damn jackass.  >:(

I guess they thought his apology was just more talk.  He seriously needed a T.O. but I doubt this will get his attention.

Homer

There's no denying his talent. If only he would keep his mouth shut.  :-X

This will be the end of his stay in Philly.  :(

Homer

RC

He will just use any excuse to start talking more trash about Donovan or the entire team and organization. The man does have a great talent and could be a tremendous asset to a team, but he is by far the biggest ass and worst attitude player a team could have. He was all smiles and said all the right things after he signed with Philly, all the way up to the Super Bowl, and that's where it all went downhill, a complete turnaround from his previous actions during the year. And now, the slightest little thing to upset him, and off he goes on his tangents again. I mean, come on, just cuz the team didn't make a public big deal out of him catching his 100th career TD, that justifies going after Donovan and everyone else again? I loved having him on the team last year, and I even wanted him to come back after all the crap he pulled in the offseason, and it looked as though we might actually get a full playing year out of him whether he was happy or not, but now that's out of the question. The best thing for the team to do is just be done with him for good after this year is over.. if there is some other team who would be dumb enough to take him off Philly's hands, do the deal no matter what it is.. and if not, just release him and kick his butt out the door. Enough is enough already from this moron.. most of the stuff he spews isn't true or doesn't make sense anyway. He listens to his idiotic agent and like the good puppet he is, moves his mouth to Drew's words, no matter if they hurt his situation or not.

Homer

RC it makes no sense to me. If he would shut his mouth he would have made 9 million next year. Does he homestly believe another team is going to come close to giving him that much after what he pulled? I don't think so.

RC

I don't think so either, Homer. He was all upset because his salary went down this year, because this year he wouldn't be among the top 5 or however many receivers in the league, money-wise. And it's like he doesn't even look beyond this year to see how much his salary would have gone up next year and the years beyond.. which more than makes up for what it was for this year.. and we all know it is so hard to get along on only $3.5 million a year. With all the attitude problems and trash talking he does against his own teammates, there is no way some team is gonna shell out those kinda big bucks in order to have to put up with that stuff. So with him making a big stink about wanting and needing more money, it will actually cost him a lot more money in the end.. and that's where being a moron comes in. If he had kept his mouth shut and played nice like a good little boy, he would have made out huge in the long run. He's an idiot who gets idiotic advice from another idiot.. so what else is there to expect from that? He would be lucky if he could get a job with the Houston Texans next year.. no offense to Houston, they are too good for him too.

underdog

The Eagles knew what they were getting when they signed him from the Niners.  In 2004 I believe he got over 1200 receiving yards in 14 games and the Eagles went to the Super Bowl.  In other words they put up with him.

This season T.O. is on a pace to break his 04 stats, but the Eagles are losing.  It reminds me of when Keyshawn Johnson was with Tampa Bay, except he seems to be behaving in Dallas.  Of course, their head coach is Bill Parcells. 

I still think the Eagles will regroup but they need to put a sock in T.O.'s mouth

Capt.Howdy

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Terrell Owens can host an open house, exercise on his front lawn or practice a new touchdown celebration Sunday.

He won't be playing for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Owens was suspended indefinitely by the Eagles on Saturday, two days after he criticized the organization for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch two weeks ago.

The All-Pro wide receiver apologized Friday in a statement and later on his weekly radio show, but the damage already was done.

The Eagles issued a statement that said Owens was suspended "for conduct detrimental to the team." The team added that it will have no further comment.

Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, refused to comment.

It's unlikely Owens will be paid for sitting out this game, though neither the team nor Rosenhaus would discuss the situation. Owens is scheduled to make $3.5 million in base salary this season, so the suspension would cost him more than $200,000 per game if it's without pay.

The collective bargaining agreement states that a player can be suspended for up to four games without pay for conduct detrimental to the team. However, the Eagles could decide to pay Owens to stay home the rest of the season.

In 2003, Tampa Bay declared wideout Keyshawn Johnson inactive for the final six games and sent him home because of differences with coach Jon Gruden. Johnson was paid his full salary.

No matter, it's clear Owens won't be back in Philadelphia next year. He already put his house in Moorestown, N.J., up for sale. The price? A measly $4.4 million.

Owens has been angry with the Eagles since management refused to redo his contract just one season into the seven-year, $48.97 million deal he signed when he came to Philadelphia in March 2004.

Without Owens, the struggling Eagles (4-3) will line up with unproven rookie Reggie Brown at one of the wideout spots for an important game at Washington (4-3) on Sunday night.

This is the second time Owens has been suspended during his controversial 10-year career. In 2000, he was suspended one game by San Francisco coach Steve Mariucci following his infamous touchdown celebrations on the Dallas Cowboys' famed star logo at the center of Texas Stadium.

Owens clashed with management this summer and earned a one-week exile from training camp after a heated dispute with coach Andy Reid, which led to a bizarre workout on his lawn in front of neighbors and reporters.

Owens got in trouble this time after taking shots at the team and quarterback Donovan McNabb in an interview with ESPN.com on Thursday.

Owens was upset there was no in-stadium acknowledgment of his 100th career TD reception in a victory over San Diego on Oct. 23. An announcement was made in the press box.

"That right there just shows you the type of class and integrity that they claim not to be," said Owens, who became the sixth receiver in NFL history to reach the milestone. "They claim to be first class and the best organization. It's an embarrassment. It just shows a lack of class they have. My publicist talked to the head PR guy, and they made an excuse they didn't recognize that was coming up. But that was a blatant lie. Had it been somebody else, they probably would have popped fireworks around the stadium."

Owens also said the Eagles would be undefeated with Green Bay's Brett Favre at quarterback.

"A number of commentators will say he's a warrior, he's played with injuries," Owens said, referring to Favre. "I feel like him being knowledgeable about the quarterback position, I feel like we'd probably be in a better situation."

Owens said on his radio show he merely was agreeing with the opinion of Michael Irvin, the former Dallas wideout and current ESPN broadcaster.

"This is one I really regret," Owens said of the interview, adding that some clips were taken out of context. "I said earlier in the interview that we would have a better record if Donovan wasn't injured."

Owens previously said on his radio show that he'd prefer to play with Indianapolis' Peyton Manning over McNabb or any quarterback. Last year, Owens couldn't stop praising McNabb after joining the Eagles following eight seasons in San Francisco.

But their relationship soured after Owens took a verbal swipe at McNabb's performance in Philadelphia's loss to New England in the Super Bowl. McNabb responded harshly and the two feuded throughout the summer, not speaking to each other for a prolonged period.

McNabb, a five-time Pro Bowl quarterback who has led the Eagles to four consecutive NFC championship games, has played through several injuries this season, including a sports hernia that will require surgery. He has thrown for 2,034 yards, 15 TDs and seven interceptions while going through some tough stretches.

Owens has 47 catches for 763 yards and six TDs this season.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview