PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 01:38:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

huh???

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

I was playing poppit today and over in the chat column and said UserX just won $10 in squelchies..
I know when a user wins JP in a game it'll say that but this was a poppit game telling people a user in squelchies won ??? that makes no sense

EnglishLion

I had the same thing while trying out pinochle   

Thisnamenottaken

Yeah I was just in Phlinx someone won 10 in World Class and someone won 5 in canasta within 2 minutes

huh

did someone call my name?  ;D

i havent seen that yet. i have only seen something like that when someone wins a jackpot

Homer

I guess they announce all winners then? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DrummerDude

I saw that 2 diff ppl won 5.00 and 10.00 playing canasta within an hour of each other today. Must be a new thing pogo is doing to prove that ppl do win money.

SirCheatsAlot

yea yea, pogo is just rubbin it in....look everyone is winning bux cept you ,,,dem pricks....lol

huh

ive seen it and it is really annoying. i could give 2 poops if other people are winning $$$ in a game i am not playing.

Homer

Someone won greenbacks JP. LOL If you play that game you deserve it. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BeetahCheetah

DEBKARLAR

i wonder if they decided do that to intice non members to go clubbing...

DrummerDude

I bet thats why they did it and also it was just in time for the Mcdonalds monopoly promotion where you can win passes to pogo....gotta say, its annoying but good marketing.

Wheeler

Isnt POGO great?? God I love them pogo gods. they came out with a NEW badge. IF you win $10.00 cash (Or over) you can get this new badge and wear it beside your name to make the pogo gods look really cool!  O0     Hay, that dude right there won some green backs. man pogo gods are just the best thing since apple pie!    ::)      Now go and win that 10 bucks (or over) so you 2 can have that new badge!..  Latter

OK I was wrong.............. there are 2 that is TWO new badges, (money badge, whow could have guessed that name?).. one for 5 and 10 dollar winners and then the big dollar badge if you can talk one of the pogo gods into giving you more than 10 bucks. go get them.

SirCheatsAlot

Well someone on top of their ant hill sure knew that all us dumb little worker ants would go crazy for their badges when they started all this eh...i bet that guy(or gal) lives in a nice big house and drives a real snazzy car now!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview