PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:52:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getty Totals Car

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

Yes all I totalled my car heading to my therapist office.  I was on the rode I live on and at the stop sign and the jetta decided to take me on a friggin head trip hell of a friggin ride that I am lucky to tell ya all the story.
Ok I knocked down a telephone pole, moved part of a concrete bridge, hit I dont know how many trees as the bags on both sides decided it was time to pop open and I couldn't see.  Then when I finally hit ground cause I was flying over a pretty deep gully I thought the car was on fire.  I didn't know I could move that fast. LOL  Anyway, I suffered a boo boo on my arm.  My hair got slightly messed up and is now grey J/K and 4 yes 4 cop cars arrived and talk about having to flirt myself out of some major friggin trouble.  That my friends is trully a good flirt and also poor me i hurt.  They didn't ticket me although the concensus was I should get a ticket for something but all I could do was smoke and cry,  I had to do the breath test passed of course and then I was searched for drugs or gun.  Neither were present.  I really wanted the good looking one to pat me down but no I think he was hip to me.  This happened at 11:30 and by 1 they let me go.  Sheez the nice one good looking drove me home used my bathroom and gave me his private number.  He is my hero for the day.  He is the one kept me out of hot water.  I dont know about you all but they said I was lucky to be alive cause the car didn't fair so well.  Pieces everywhere.  I miss my diesel Jetta and am buying another one just like it;  Oh me police man even let me sit in his car and SMOKE I kept looking at those handcuffs whoa.  Fun not trouble. He was sweet so to my hero have a drink on me you kept my ass out of trouble and made a terribly frightening situation all better.,  I even got a hung.  Nothing like a man packing a couple of pistols LOL  Your damaged flirt Getty :'(

Homer

Damn girl. :o Better slow down. :-\ Next time you might not be so lucky. Glad your ok. :-*

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

Thanks homer it suck but even more that damn psychiropissst charged me for a no show when I had people call him before even the cops arrived shhheezzz.  I am so sore and i didn't think I was going that fast but then the little jetta can move had it up to 110 one time.  That was enough for me.  Thanks for the kind words though  your damaged flirt getty  And I refused to go to the hospital.  I didnt loose an ear ring or bracelet nothing I was sooo decked out and ready to play games with the psyc.  Well I am alive and thats all that matters kids dont need to loose their father and then me.  GD  Getty

Homer

You should have went to the hospital just to be safe. Homer might have to make a house call and ask you where it hurts. :P :-X

gettysrevenge

yes the boo boos are starting to hurt even more.  I think they just need some adjustment.  How is the city and how has your weatther been.  Getty the crippled flirt   dang is that just a damn shame to have a boo boo But I would be glad to show you where it hurts lol  Getty the flirt :-*

Homer

Weather is brisk here. Here's a  :-* to make you feel better. :)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: gettysrevenge on October 22, 2004, 05:57:22 PM
Yes all I totalled my car heading to my therapist office.  I was on the rode I live on and at the stop sign and the jetta decided to take me on a friggin head trip hell of a friggin ride that I am lucky to tell ya all the story.
Ok I knocked down a telephone pole, moved part of a concrete bridge, hit I dont know how many trees as the bags on both sides decided it was time to pop open and I couldn't see.  Then when I finally hit ground cause I was flying over a pretty deep gully I thought the car was on fire.  I didn't know I could move that fast. LOL  Anyway, I suffered a boo boo on my arm.  My hair got slightly messed up and is now grey J/K and 4 yes 4 cop cars arrived and talk about having to flirt myself out of some major friggin trouble.  That my friends is trully a good flirt and also poor me i hurt.  They didn't ticket me although the concensus was I should get a ticket for something but all I could do was smoke and cry,  I had to do the breath test passed of course and then I was searched for drugs or gun.  Neither were present.  I really wanted the good looking one to pat me down but no I think he was hip to me.  This happened at 11:30 and by 1 they let me go.  Sheez the nice one good looking drove me home used my bathroom and gave me his private number.  He is my hero for the day.  He is the one kept me out of hot water.  I dont know about you all but they said I was lucky to be alive cause the car didn't fair so well.  Pieces everywhere.  I miss my diesel Jetta and am buying another one just like it;  Oh me police man even let me sit in his car and SMOKE I kept looking at those handcuffs whoa.  Fun not trouble. He was sweet so to my hero have a drink on me you kept my ass out of trouble and made a terribly frightening situation all better.,  I even got a hung.  Nothing like a man packing a couple of pistols LOL  Your damaged flirt Getty :'(

OMG! I am so glad you are still here to talk about it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview