PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stupid question

Started by SteveT,

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveT

IF a person was to win a jaskpot, how far back do they check your account for cheating. In the rules it says that if you win, they will audit your account to see if you have been cheating. How far back do they check?

SteveT

honestly .. i don't have a cheat program ..... i am just wondering what there capabilities are. i was thinking that with millions and millions of customers that my must have .. the computer power needed to keep an eye on all of there customers

DEBKARLAR

it's not hard to have log files for each user then compress them. you easily could have info about for about 100,000  users for every 100mb's and even with 5 million users that would be less then a gig and for keeping an EYE on us  as you say I think most get Caught because of some goody-goody or use theirs Autos recklessly

Aurora

I didn't win the jp, but I did win cash using an auto for tripeaks, I got the cash and still kept my account, so it must not be that good of a tracking system they have. 

Homer

Maybe it's not worth their while to investigate the smaller prizes. :) BTW, congrats on your prize. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview