PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prizes

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I have noticed that an awful lot of the prize winners this week are coming from Sweet Tooth. *HINT*

Probably because of more people playing for the badge. It's nice to see where some of the smaller stuff is being won. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

I'm sick of pogo listing winners in chat it throws me off when I'm chatting to someone >:(

Thisnamenottaken

yeah I find it very annoying have been playing on pogo for 5+ years and never won anything but enough wallpaper to paper my house... now knowing someone wins every minute annoys me I liked thinking very few win if any..... :(

SirCheatsAlot

I find it very annoying too...just cuz it catches my attention for a sec every time it pops up

TyLey

RocknRollGirl

I think it is a little annoying myself and I have not won anything but wallpaper also.  I am glad ppl are winning but I do not think they should put the winners up in every room.   O0 O0 O0

Dream Faerie

Theres been a buttload of winners & not just in sweet tooth, I have seen, Pop Fu, Canasta, Sweet Tooth, Tri Peaks & Squelchies, just in the last hour.... I wonder why the sudden winning streak

Dream Faerie

OMG! JUST AS I was typing this someone won in PAYDAY Freecell...

Dream Faerie

And now in World Class Solitaire.. :( I dont get it

Dream Faerie

Now a winner in Bingo... I wonder if this is fake...

Dream Faerie

NOW One in SweetTooth, Something is fishy, Look at my times.. I post as I see it pop up in my chat lol.

Dream Faerie

Now one in pinochle. Anyone else think this is quite fishy? I know many people on Pogo & NONE of them have won & None of thier friends have won lol. Now I am getting obsessed with this. Or havent ya noticed? lmao

Dream Faerie

Now someone won the football fridays promo week 5 drawing  >:(

Dream Faerie

golden10

I think  all the winnings are   HALLOWEEN  TREATS     I  HAVENT WON ANY THING EITHER :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

One of my customers has emailed me and told me they won $10 in slots....so it can happen to you.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

LadyMystik

I think I won a mug at one point. Don't know when or where, but on the recent winners a while back, someone with my first name and last initial one it. If it was me, it was by using an auto, so I never asked Pogo about it. Heh

SirCheatsAlot

I won 5 bucks last year..only took a few months to come ..although they did send letters telling me it would arrive soon...lol
I also won a nice cordless phone on that Treasure Trivia game they used to have....you could use what ya won on that game to bid on prizes sorta like an auction.
The only prob with the phone was they didnt tell me it was $50 shipping and handling,so imagine my surprise when i had to fork that out to get my package.The phone was worth it though,i looked it up and it was worth around $200.

bob@pogopal

Just so nobody feels too bad that they are not winning when "everyone else" is. I noticed about 5 winners per hour when there were about 250,000 people playing on Pogo.

If one does the math, one sees Pogo is giving out one prize for about every 50,000 hours of play.

If you happen to be one of my most die-hard customers and play Pogo 19 hours a day every day, you will play 50,000 hours of Pogo every 7 and a half years. If you are one of my more moderate die-hards who plays only 16 hours a day every day, it will take closer to 9 years.

Of course, if you only play at work for 40 hours a week, it will take 25 years to complete 50,000 hours of play.

I suggest to everyone just play. Get your badges. Keep in contact with your friends. And most importantly, have fun! If you win a prize, that's an extra rosette on the icing on the cake.

Knuckles

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on October 30, 2004, 05:58:02 AM
Just so nobody feels too bad that they are not winning when "everyone else" is. I noticed about 5 winners per hour when there were about 250,000 people playing on Pogo.

If one does the math, one sees Pogo is giving out one prize for about every 50,000 hours of play.

Duhhhh...  :P
*slap myself*
Oh! *clears throat*
I don't think that plethora of hours theory is effective. No offense.

I suggest playing games that you can easily get jackpot spins like Word Whomp and Turbo 21 with the autos, of course.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview