PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:28:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prizes

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 29, 2004, 10:32:23 PM
Theres been a buttload of winners & not just in sweet tooth, I have seen, Pop Fu, Canasta, Sweet Tooth, Tri Peaks & Squelchies, just in the last hour.... I wonder why the sudden winning streak

Remember that almost all of these announcements are for the small prizes not the jackpots. They give out more smaller prizes than jackpots. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2004, 05:55:56 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 29, 2004, 10:32:23 PM
Theres been a buttload of winners & not just in sweet tooth, I have seen, Pop Fu, Canasta, Sweet Tooth, Tri Peaks & Squelchies, just in the last hour.... I wonder why the sudden winning streak

Remember that almost all of these announcements are for the small prizes not the jackpots. They give out more smaller prizes than jackpots. :)

Right, But I have never see as much as I have seen this past week lol

bob@pogopal

Dream Faerie,

Pogo changed the announcements. It used to only announce the jackpot winners in the same game. Now it announces all winners in all games.

just2post420

ya just once why cant it say my name....lmao i started typing my screen name woooooopsy lol

Homer

Quote from: just2post420 on November 01, 2004, 12:55:28 PM
ya just once why cant it say my name....lmao i started typing my screen name woooooopsy lol

You wouldn't want to do that. ;)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on November 01, 2004, 12:19:57 PM
Dream Faerie,

Pogo changed the announcements. It used to only announce the jackpot winners in the same game. Now it announces all winners in all games.

Ohhhh OK, NOW it makes more sense, Thank you for the information Bob. As usual, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!! O0

kazandchip

As an Aussie Pogo player I cannot win prizes but I would like to be able to win and donate my winnings to a charity..Do other overseas players agree?

Scarlett

Okay, with any of the auto players the only one that really has shown me a 100% winning rating at any time was the BB.  So I was wondering with the Matchmaker program if I left it on and won a big prize would it know I was using that?   Since it doesn't win every game you aren't showing high numbers of winning games.  I was just wondering what it is that they track to find out that we are using these programs?   Because since using BB I figure it would throw me out of the running if (I know big laugh) I ever did win.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: kazandchip on November 03, 2004, 03:13:44 AM
As an Aussie Pogo player I cannot win prizes but I would like to be able to win and donate my winnings to a charity..Do other overseas players agree?
you can donate it to me I accept Charity

Homer

You know what the best nation in the world is? Donation. :P

Surfdown

I have won four good prizes over the past 3 years but i do play pogo pretty much all the time
lol good one bob 50.000 hours

badcrazygirl

Homer

It's the truth though. Nothing like free money. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview