PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:34:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cower from the Pogo Police?

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

golden10

NO!!    I know  they would not tell us    ::)      duh!!  but  is anyone sure that  there are  Pogo  Police :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Miroku

Ive met people who said that the pogo PAL people use to be on alot but that they never see them anymore so where are they i never see them and i come on pogo all the time and ive never seen even one in all my time being at pogo and ive broken so many pogo rules im surprised that haven't caught me yet if there is even such a thing as there being pogo police or pogo PAL people anymore

Homer

Mention Pogo_Steve in chat and you'll see how many people have seen him. He is one of the more infamous ones. I saw Pogo_Marcelle about a month ago. She is pretty nice.

It's not like they sit in the rooms. The only time I see them is when there is trouble.

just2post420

Miroku

Still there is alway trouble in the room im in and none of them ever show up so whats the deal how come they don't come to the room to try to stop the trouble ive never even seen them in the room im in never once and no one else in there had ever seen them either so i guess they just don't bother with going in the room even though there is trouble.

Homer

So I guess beacause you've never seen them they don't exist. Huh?

Miroku

No they exis sense alot of people have seen them i just don't get what they do i mean theres alot of rooms with trouble in them and they don't go in them so i guess there just sitting on there butts doing nothing because ive broken alot of rules on pogo and still doing it and nothing has happened to me i guess they just don't care if rules get broken so better for me now i don't gotta worry sense obviously they do nothing

DEBKARLAR

just like tha Admins here can tell your on even when your "hidden" the cops there can monitor a room w/o a screen name in the who's here list

Miroku

then i guess they just don't care about people stacking and using more then 1 screen name at a time even though it is against the rules

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview