PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

waaa

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

from p

Greetings, Triviatron™ II Fans!
In order to make room for some exciting new games on our site, we will have to remove Word Riot, Jackpot Bingo, and Triviatron II. These games will be taken down permanently in the next couple of weeks. They are really fun games, and we're sorry to see them go. Thanks for your understanding, and thanks for playing!

I loved triviatronII

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SirS Club

nor will i, P. just needs to take them down to save money they are cheap, lol

fatkid

I ****ing hate word riot... That game blows so bad... I won't miss that d**n thing one bit...

KittyKat

ill miss Jackpot Bingo, thats it Word Riot was a good game but all the people are @$$holes and they just all fight with each other

fatkid

Yup... It would have been a pretty cool game if there weren't so many freakin' tools in the rooms...

KittyKat

Yeah like the people that get all mad at you if you miss 1 round and the tell every1 to boot you

SirS Club

fatkid

Yeah, I tried that game once and just couldn't stand to ever go back again... Those people freaked out if missed anything... And they had their own codes and everything to write the words out so everyone could decrypt them, then they wouldn't help you to understand the codes that they used either...

SirS Club

fatkid

what they would do is write the word one letter up or something from the real spelling of the word... so say that the mystery word was "jack"  the clue for it would be "kbdl" - j + one letter is k - a + one letter is b - c + one letter is d - k + one letter is  l  -- so therefor jack = kbdl

SirS Club

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview