Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

<Rant>

Started by BeetahCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

BeetahCheetah

Welp.. I went to login to my gmail the other day... and my password wasn't working.. (tried like... 4 different passwords even though i knew the first one was the right one) None worked! So.. I clicked on "forgot my password" and it said "blah blah we'll send you your password to your alternate email address at hotmail.com" I DON'T HAVE HOTMAIL!!! oi.. yeah so uh... I had a really bad feeling that someone stole my gmail.. I then proceeded to email google from another account and they told me to click on "forgot my password" .. i emailed them back and was like dude wtf... No reply..  :( Ok, so after that i was like... hmmm i have something that needs to be sent out on ebay... lets see what their address is... so i go on ebay... and my password there wasn't working either.. (different password than gmail too) so, that also said a hotmail address when i put "forgot my password" ... so then i was like hmm.. Whoever it was, they got my ebay password from my gmail account...  i entered my ebay name in the search... and i noticed... runescape coins being sold from my account??? 1st of all... i don't even know what runescape is... 2nd of all... this was a really big problem... called my bank... had them put a hold on my debit card.. (all my info was in ebay  :-[ ) called ebay... waited an HOUR on hold... then they tell me "oh yes u go on ebay website and u click on da live chat and it will go from der" wtf!!!! wow.. ok so i think that it couldn't get any worse.. well i click on live chat and it says approx 9 minutes wait... so i wait about 15 minutes... and it still says 9 minutes... great... someone finally gets on about a half hour later... and they were very nice (thank god... otherwise i woulda ripped them a new butthole) got my ebay account back, but still no word from google...  >:(  My advice to anyone... is ... Don't use gmail for anything important.. It's still in Beta and i really should have been smarter about that.. *Kicks herself* Oh well whats done is done...
</Rant>

DEBKARLAR

sorry to hear about that  :'(  I was reading a blog the other day about lax Gmail security and it's easier for unauthorized people to sneak into and get info. I've always used my ISP's email account for important stuff and keep my web based mail for internet  freinds and garbage

Homer

Gmail has been having issues lately. They have been late delivering messages lately. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dallastx

well i read somewhere about gmail and aol,if aol has anything to do with gmail well that answers a ton of questions .
i got gmail abut a month after it came out and also bought a few invites off ebay,
several of the names i made the pw's didnt work for me anymore.
but have so many names made i forgot half of them.

and what you do is when your filling out the invite > use a dummy name not your real one,which should be done on any mail serviceĀ  ;)
and make a secure question only you know.

also clean your comp.up sounds like you got some form of scumware it.

badcrazygirl

admin

I've got no complaints about Gmail. It's always worked great for me. Also, don't forget that it's still just beta.

BeetahCheetah

i'll just stick to my lovely roadrunner pop3 crap  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview