PlayBuddy
September 23, 2024, 09:30:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is sharing

Started by kazandchip,

Previous topic - Next topic

kazandchip

My husband rarely plays Pogo and while I was cooking dinner he played Fortune Bingo,some-one asked him if he wanted to share.Wow he clicked out so fast, he thought he was being propositioned! But I have seen it being asked..so what is sharing? ::)

phxgurl

They want him to hold off on calling bingo so that more than one person can claim it ;)

kazandchip

Thank you for that!!!!
Quote from: phxgurl on January 21, 2005, 06:20:49 PM
They want him to hold off on calling bingo so that more than one person can claim it ;)

phxgurl

FlippantOne

The thing of this is that while sharing is so scarce now in most bingo rooms, there is quite a rumor going around, and it actually came from pogo_marcelle that it's on Pogo's to do list to cut the bingos down to one a game, instead of the now three maximum.  IMO I think that they should just designate sharing rooms and non sharing rooms, that way the ''carers'' would get their way, and so would the sharers!

touitsjesse

and just a quick tip from the last time..it will be far easier to get your badge if you go to the blackout rooms or 6 card rooms, you can quickly get 1000 numbers in a very short amount of time and just as your credited your numbers than quickly fo to another room that has a lot of numbers called so you constantly get alot of numbers quick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview