Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everquest 2

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrox4all

Hey all,  are there any Eq2 players here? if so or your going to be. i'm on server Permafrost. character name is Butterfinger. send a tell .

DEBKARLAR

I used to know someone who was into everquest.....I don't think they ever left their home

Homer

I believe that's the game that I saw on 60 Minutes. People were playing it so much they were losing their jobs, wives etc. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

They, lost their jobs because they were playing a game. :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hevenleigh

I've been playing Everquest for about 2 years now. Its a really fun game, but yes...it can be so addicting that it can affect your real life. But that's only if you let it. Then again....that's with any game or addiction for that matter. I have seen EQ friends leave their husbands/wives for other lovers that they met in the game. But this happens all the time on the internet with all the chat rooms and such. It doesn't just happen in the grand ol' game of EQ, it happens all over the internet on all types of games/chats. The key is knowing when you have a problem. If it effects your life negatively in anyway, such as losing sleep/work/school/family time to the point others are pointing it out to you....then you need to step back and take a look at what you're doing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview