PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:10:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Programs?

Started by KittyKat,

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinlea

If it's like those pay to click programs you can spend half your life clicking or reading emails and never get anything i return

K81

fatkid

you say it stinks... so what is the deal? do you have to read emails or look at ads?

K81

i think so.
you have to get ur email spammed or something but o well.

Element

ok DJ just rub it in that you know how to make those little scripts and i dont  :'(, lol

SirS Club

lol, hey if he can let him lol he could get use all computers, lol hint hint dj ;D

fatkid

Do you mean could get us all computers or could get use from all the computers  ???  I know, spelling is fun!

Homer

Fatkid, what happened to your avatar. It's not displaying.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

fatkid

*Whew*
Got that one fixed... Apparently the site that had the avatar sold its domain name like two days ago or so and has just been changed... Thus the link I created died... But no fears now... Its back and a-ok... Wow that was scarry... :)

Homer

fatkid

Thanks for the heads-up btw... I would never have even noticed... Then I would have just been left with a broken img link as my avatar...  And nobody likes broken image links...  :'(

Homer

badcrazygirl

I dont understand why people would wanna buy these pogo to go games when they have them for free in pogo, i think people are wasting there time and money on those stupid pogo to go games.

SirS Club

its a good idea to upload tokens because you could cheat offline and pogo would never know

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview