PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:39:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Shot Auto (holy shit)

Started by Bigpoppamacho,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigpoppamacho

Okay, I was just wondering if it's possibly to get cuaght cheating on quick hoops (sense their is no stats for it). You get up to like 5,000 tokens on just one game with this crazy auto when you have it set for no puase.

Mayhem

I had that auto running on 4 of my computers for almost a month (when the JP was at $4999) ..  never had any problems.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bigpoppamacho

Okay, but if I do maraculessely win the JP would I be screwed and not be able to claim it?

Lostdarksoul

Mayhem

Lostdarksoul

My thought exactly, even with an auto, is that possible? :-\

Mayhem

No, the max you can make is just over 2000 (thats if you play a perfect game + get 1000 on the JP spin)

DEBKARLAR

I've had 3000+ with QQ.exe on one game. you do get +3 seconds with multicolor ball and on level 3 with less then 15 seconds it's 6 tokens per ball so as long as you keep sinking multicolor ball you'll always have more time

Bigpoppamacho

Yeah I may have overagerated a bit  ;), but it was a nice amount of tokens.

Anyway, if I keep this one for a couple hours and I win the JP, would I be screwed and not be able to claim it?

Scarlett

Okay, QS Auto works great!  But I have a problem, I set it up and wrote down the number I started with and it turned out that although the game made it successfully through over 2300 tokens in one game Pogo didn't count the tokens.  Every so often it not only stopped counting them but reversed the tokens I earned using the auto.  So in all the time where I should have earned at least 1000 per game I was lucky if I got 200.   Anyone else have this problem and anyway to fix it or is it pogo?   Thanks.

dallastx

yes scarlet ive had the same problem and its been going on since the first cheat came out.
although im quite used to not getting the tokens i should be,ex:whackdown,t-21.

thats why i just loft in popitt or hold em if i want tokens

Homer

Quote from: Scarlett on November 15, 2004, 08:48:31 AM
Okay, QS Auto works great!  But I have a problem, I set it up and wrote down the number I started with and it turned out that although the game made it successfully through over 2300 tokens in one game Pogo didn't count the tokens.  Every so often it not only stopped counting them but reversed the tokens I earned using the auto.  So in all the time where I should have earned at least 1000 per game I was lucky if I got 200.   Anyone else have this problem and anyway to fix it or is it pogo?   Thanks.

It's a pogo issue I believe. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bigpoppamacho

Quote from: Homer on November 15, 2004, 01:25:50 PM
Quote from: Scarlett on November 15, 2004, 08:48:31 AM

It's a pogo issue I believe. :-\

It's prob. some sort of protection against autos.

Anyway, back to my question, would I not be able to claim my prize if I did win something?

Homer

There are no guarantees. People have won jackpots while using autos. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo tycoon

I doubt it, i see some players getting baned fo winning 5 dollars that are auto users..pogo just seems to know, i thought the autos were "undectable" :-\

Moksha

Quote from: pogo tycoon on January 03, 2005, 02:47:09 PM
I doubt it, i see some players getting baned fo winning 5 dollars that are auto users..pogo just seems to know, i thought the autos were "undectable" :-\

They are.

Provided you use them smartly.

Mayhem

If you let the auto run 24/7 and on the fastest settings .. pogo is going to know something is up.

pogo tycoon

You are probally referring to shutting java off so it dosnt log, playing slow and not for a long time, i sapose you could be right because one of the members baned did cheat his way to 100 million tokens  ::). but I have also heard from a member who baby sat his autos and only tried free trials (which you know dont last long) and was accused of cheating when he won a prize on pogo..he sounded like a pretty smart player and got nailed...explain that being undectable

~WickedAce~

Well from what I have been told, they ask you to submit a log of your games, and tell you exactly where to find it, if you have not the first clue what they are talking about. ;)  And that will show if you really played the game or not.  And if you chose not to send the log, the pogo will not send you your money.

Steph

shelly2134

I was never requested to send any logs although I only won 5$ and yes I do use autos just didnt on this paticular game since it was for weekly challenge.I did recieve a check 2 months later and still continue to use my autos . Sometimes fast sometimes on slow modes .I do have my java logs off in the event i did win again (which I doubt it greatly) How could I show logs if I have none? And does pogo only look into the game you get winnings on for autos or does it look thru all your games -if all games then no they never detects my autos . Thanks  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview