PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:13:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get to Know your members

Started by hidengoseek,

Previous topic - Next topic

hidengoseek

:)

Curious to know:

Your favorite pogo game?

What your opinion is on the best game to earn tokens?

Every won anything on pogo?

And about you.... asl? Tell a lil about yourself.

Me.....
Favorite pogo game use to be Tripeaks til I finished it and now really have no reason to play it Lol. Hang in WCS now most of the time.

Best game to earn tokens? poppit

I have NEVER won anything in pogo at all...and I have to say, in my YEARS with pogo...I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LETTER "N" IN POPPIT! lol

29/F/CT,..im a paralegal for Cigna health care.. I run a club pogo photo album...love music, movies, dancing, kareoke (if Ive had a few to drink he,he), think Stephen King is the best author..hmmm what else...
learning to paintball, learning tae bo, collect beanie bears and love winnie the pooh..

ok enough about me...
NEXT? :P

hidengoseek

hmmmm, you redeemed it and werent afraid of getting caught?

So what happens when you win? did you get a pop up or something? or an email?

hidengoseek

hidengoseek

ummm, you need to get a life lol. You obviously have some serious issues lol

Barbara

Hmm, something about me, let's see.  I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain.  I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me.  My age is thirty-twelve. I have a job, I am just not sure what it is that I do.  I detest my boss, despite being self employed.

I've collected enough Pogo wallpaper to renovate the Trump Towers.  I don't worry too much about collecting tokens.  It's all about the badges.  Yes, we need those stinkin' badges.

My favorite Pogo games?  Anything that doesn't involve dice, speedy little cars, fireflies or frogs.

just2post420

lmao ahahahahahaha i like ur personality barbara reminds me of me n my short shorts that i wear

dallastx

fav. game---texas hold em poker
best token getter game-poppit of course or hold em.
won anything-nope
about me-well im 22yrs.old ,currently attending smu university,in canada for a few months taking a few courses towards my quest for a  phd in psychology hopefully someday.
i like sex,pogo and rock n roll

Adacia

sex, pogo and rock'n'roll. I like it. We share the same interests lol.
    I'm 31 (still get carded for beer thankfully). I am a disc jockey in a local gay bar in WI. I guess my preference is out lol. I do part time modeling and photo shoots for a few mags here and work from home collecting pogo badges.
    I was born in Glasgow, Scotland but was a baby upon moving to the US so don't remember being there though I'd love to visit. Lived in Hattiesburg, MS all my life until a few years ago and am in Milwaukee, WI now.

Adacia

oh forgot to say that you can find my name in rainbowroomies.com. It's a pogo related site for those who haven't heard of it. You can see my pic and other uninteresting facts on me there lol.

imback420

id hafta say that site seems a lil fruity

bob@pogopal

Hence the colorful name. Duh!

Has anybody else ever noticed that the homophobes are universally stupid?

bob@pogopal

I am unsure whether this thread is really appropriate material for this site so I am locking the thread.

If one of the site's owners wishes to reverse the lock, by all means, please do.